Notices

Old 06-15-2009, 11:04 PM   #1
ondabeach
Groupie
ondabeach doesn't litterondabeach doesn't litter

Device: HTC touch Diamond, Ipaq 3115
Talking Free online ePUB library launch

Hi all,

www.ZuluExpress.com has just relaunched. You can upload and download DRM free public domain ePUBs and share them with the world, or use our library as your own so you can access and read your books anywhere.

If you have a Windows Mobile device then download our FreeWare ePUB reader ZuluReader and download books on the go.

Being ePUBS you can download them to your PC (or Mac or whatever) and read them on any ePUB capable device.

Enjoy,

Steve.
ondabeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:23 PM   #2
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
OK, you have posted this in several sub-forums now. I noticed that you seem to have a habit of multiple postings of the same thing. You are starting to look like a spammer.

As for your web site, I have mentioned this before, but using the NoScript plugin with Firefox, all I see is a blank page. If you insist on using javascript for menus and such (CSS will do as well), I can perhaps live with that. But if I can't even see basic information about a web site without needing javascript, flash, java, etc. then I will go elsewhere. Once a web site has earned my trust, then I can enable javascript for the fancy stuff.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2009, 11:49 PM   #3
ondabeach
Groupie

Can you suggest a single forum that covers Windows Mobile devices, ePUB reading Software and the ePUB library?
Old 06-15-2009, 11:56 PM   #4
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
As someone else already pointed out - make a single post in the News section when you have an announcement. Further discussion about other aspects may be more appropriate in other sections. Everyone is going to read the News section, your multiple postings are just annoying people.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:10 AM   #5
ondabeach
Groupie

Thanks Jgray, I'll post in the News Forum in future.
Advert