Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-20-2019, 10:22 PM   #1
sunnyrose1994
sunnyrose1994 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question about Tess Gerritsen

hey guys, ive come across an author called Tess Gerritsen, ive read up on a few reviews of her books but just wondering if anyone here as read anything shes written? some of her books include
-the apprentice
- body double
-vanish
- keeping the dead
ive found a site thats offering 88% off her books which seems pretty cheap to me!
sunnyrose1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 12:15 PM   #2
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
maybe you should have linked the site, just saying this is the deals thread and you mention a deal but don't say where.

That being said I've read almost all of her rizzoli & isles series, and I liked it a lot, it's suspense wich is something I like.

there was a tv series based on this book series, I prefer the books, but the series was ok.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2019, 02:28 AM   #3
julesy
hedgehogs love to read
julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julesy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3, Kobo H2O, Samsung Galaxy Tab A7
I have read all of Gerritsen's books except for some of her earlier romantic suspense works, which weren't very good. I can get them all from my library. I actually prefer her standalones instead of the Rizzoli & Isles series. Oh, I also cannot stand that TV show that the book series is based on. Horrible casting.
julesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 02:37 PM   #4
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I've read many of the Rizzoli & Isles books, till it had a momentary "ackk, too much gore" and quit for a while. I'll probably get back to them some day. She's certainly a good writer.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 01:29 PM   #5
Gotadimple
Zealot
Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Nvidia Shield
She did a couple of cameos in the TV series.
Gotadimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert