Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-19-2018, 07:51 PM   #1
pengpengstudysho
pengpengstudysho began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura one
Question Kobo WiFi connection problems

When my kobo get new firmware upgraded ,the WiFi connection do not works again, I search the web to find solutions but no answers are found,all I know is because many websites are banned in China,so the connection can't loop the varification of kobo website,is there anything I can do to make the wifi connection works except rolling back old firmware?l need to use the pocket app.thanks a lot.
pengpengstudysho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 07:55 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
There are instructions https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...35#post3738335.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2018, 09:06 PM   #3
pengpengstudysho
pengpengstudysho began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura one
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I used to see this solution in chinese froum discussion, I tried, sadly not work,but this seems has more details,so l will try it again as it says.thanyou very much.
pengpengstudysho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 09:33 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by pengpengstudysho View Post
I used to see this solution in chinese froum discussion, I tried, sadly not work,but this seems has more details,so l will try it again as it says.thanyou very much.
What firmware are you running? You need to be running at least the version in the post for this to work. I haven't tested it with 4.12.x, but I have no reason to think it won't work now.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aura one, wifi problems