Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-13-2016, 12:29 PM   #31
egf
egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle for PC
Christian Classics free at Amazon

Amazon has a large selection of classics from D. L. Moody, C. H. Spurgeon, G. Campbell Morgan, E. M. Bounds, Matthew Henry, Sir Robert Anderson, Andrew Murray, and many more today. If you go to the Kindle Store and search by price on Chios Classics, Karpathos Collections, and Skyros Publishing, you will be able to fill your library!
egf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 07:24 PM   #32
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by egf View Post
Amazon has a large selection of classics from D. L. Moody, C. H. Spurgeon, G. Campbell Morgan, E. M. Bounds, Matthew Henry, Sir Robert Anderson, Andrew Murray, and many more today. If you go to the Kindle Store and search by price on Chios Classics, Karpathos Collections, and Skyros Publishing, you will be able to fill your library!
Thanks. And welcome to posting.

I was not aware of Karpathos. I've set a bookmark for them. Here is the link to their books at Amazon, sorted by price, low to high.

We've had some fun on the forum with publishers like Karpathos. Seems like there are gazillion with the same or very similar modos quosdam operandi (plural of modus operandi. No, I do not know Latin, but Google does .) Some of the most fun that we have is trying to decide what to call this particular kind of publisher. I don't think that we ever settled that question.

Here are some other publishers just like or very similar to Karpathos. I wouldn't be surpised if there are more. Ready? They are: Nisyros, Waxkeep, Halcyon, Kypros, Kessinger, Minerva Classics, First Rate, Quintessential Classics, Xist, Kitrinos, PergamonMedia, Acheron, Pyrrhus, Didactic Press, Seedbox Classics, Cosimo Classics, Larnaca Press, Lex de Leon Publishing, Paphos Publishers, Magisterium Press, Skyros Publishing, Aeterna Press, Amulet Press, Chios Classics, and Flying Fish. Some of them specialize in certain genres/subgenres, such as ancient Egypt, Christianity, et al. Mobilereaders, which ones have I left out?

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-13-2016 at 08:23 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2016, 03:43 PM   #33
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Thanks. And welcome to posting.

Here are some other publishers just like or very similar to Karpathos. I wouldn't be surpised if there are more. Ready? They are: Nisyros, Waxkeep, Halcyon, Kypros, Kessinger, Minerva Classics, First Rate, Quintessential Classics, Xist, Kitrinos, PergamonMedia, Acheron, Pyrrhus, Didactic Press, Seedbox Classics, Cosimo Classics, Larnaca Press, Lex de Leon Publishing, Paphos Publishers, Magisterium Press, Skyros Publishing, Aeterna Press, Amulet Press, Chios Classics, and Flying Fish. Some of them specialize in certain genres/subgenres, such as ancient Egypt, Christianity, et al. Mobilereaders, which ones have I left out?

Also Oia, Firework press, Heraklion, Karpathos, Krill, Wallachia, Wisehouse.

Will someone make the list alphabetical and repost ?

<Dead Author> copyright <this year> line publishers ?

Last edited by Little.Egret; 01-14-2016 at 04:25 PM. Reason: added Wallachia karpathos
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 05:46 PM   #34
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Egret View Post
Also Oia, Firework press, Heraklion, Karpathos, Krill, Wallachia, Wisehouse.

Will someone make the list alphabetical and repost ?

<Dead Author> copyright <this year> line publishers ?
I remember seeing some of those publishers' names, but I failed to bookmark most of them. Thanks for adding them.

I don't mind compiling an alphabetical list. It would be nice to include an annotation with at least some of them. For example, Firework Press specializes in the (American) Civil War.

If I did compile the list, we could consider it a perpetual work in progress, adding and deleting things as necessary. This is something in which all of the other Mobilereaders could be of big help.

Oh, btw, "Wisehouse" is "Wisehouse Classics." If you don't include "Classics," you won't get the results that you want.

I was glad to notice that omission with "Wisehouse." It's made me come to the conclusion that I'm not "old," I'm just a "classic." ha!

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-14-2016 at 05:53 PM.
Old 01-15-2016, 12:43 AM   #35
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

See below.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-15-2016 at 12:54 AM.
Advert
Old 01-15-2016, 12:44 AM   #36
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Moved to the "Non-Fiction" thread.
Old 01-15-2016, 11:38 PM   #37
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Learn about 50 Different Men and Women of the Bible, 10 Minutes at a Time--$1.99.

$1.99 is only 14% of the digital list price.

10 Minutes to Knowing the Men and Women of the Bible (The Bare Bones Bible Series). By Jim George. Rated 4.7 stars, but from only 11 reviews at the present moment at Amazon; rated 4.04, from 24 ratings, at GoodReads. Print list price $13.99(?); digital list price $13.99; Kindle price now $1.99. Harvest House Publishers. 273 pages. http://www.amazon.com/Minutes-Knowin...dp/B004BLK7FW/.

I happened to have seen this ebook at Christianbook. It is $1.59 there. No doubt other ebook vendors have this title marked down also.

Book Description
The benefits we gain from God’s Word multiply significantly as we see how the Lord worked in the lives of His people. Their examples help guide us in very practical ways, enabling us to live the Christian life more effectively and successfully.

The 50 biographical sketches in this book both instruct and encourage readers by looking at…

- the key facts about each Bible character’s life
- major events and crises and how God worked through them
- special qualities worth emulating
- life lessons for everyday living and spiritual growth

As readers discover the ways God has worked through His people in the past, they’ll become much better equipped for what God wants to do through them today. This is an outstanding resource for small group leaders, Bible study teachers, and personal time in God’s Word.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-15-2016 at 11:42 PM.
Old 01-16-2016, 02:02 PM   #38
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
FREE - In the Company of Secrets (Postcards from Pullman Book #1) by Judith Miller

• Print Length: 386 pages
  • Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (April 1, 2007)

Spoiler:
The truth could cost her everything....

Olivia Mott didn't intend to lie. Somehow, it just happened. And wasn't it all Lady Charlotte's fault anyway?

Now Olivia's position as assistant chef at Pullman's elegant Hotel Florence is dependant upon her keeping her secrets. And sometimes lies have a way of leading to other lies. Should Olivia admit her real past and accept the consequences or keep quiet in order to preserve her comfortable new circumstances?

Deception seems to be part of everyday life in the company town of Pullman, Illinois, where the grand Pullman Palace Car is manufactured. Samuel Howard, Olivia's friend and the town manager, seems to think everything is fine, but Olivia observes something quite different. Could it be that Olivia is not the only one harboring secrets?
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 09:31 PM   #39
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Sale on Zondervan Study Bibles for a Short Time. Several Are New!

Zondervan has placed several of their study Bibles on sale.

Before I lose your attention (Zondervan study Bibles frequently go on sale and have been on sale over and over again), there are actually some new ones among the number. I'm going to leave out the ones that been on sale many times before, and post below the ones that appear to be new.

Important: The sale ends Sunday at midnight!

The links take you to the Amazon webpages for the items. These ebooks are also sale-priced at the other usual vendors, though.

NIV Understand the Bible Study Bible. $4.99.

NIV The Great Rescue study Bible: Discover Your Part in God's Plan. $4.99.

NIV Proclamation Bible: Correctly Handling the Word of Truth. $4.99.

Teachings of the Torah study Bible. $2.99.

(A study Bible extract) NIV Top 100 Q&A of the Bible. $0.99.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-16-2016 at 09:35 PM.
Old 01-19-2016, 07:06 PM   #40
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
The regular old King James Version published by Zondervan is $.99. This is the one with the original translators' footnotes, which most don't have. It doesn't have paragraphs or the Apocrypha, though.

B&N
eBooks.com
Amazon
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 12:14 AM   #41
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Maybe a Way to Save Lots of $$$$ on Religious Books, over Time.

I want to give you all a sort of "heads up." I say, "sort of" because I've just got a strong hunch here. I'm not absolutely certain of this, yet. But if i'm right, it might be a way for you to save a lot of money on religious books over the years.

A few years ago, when I was still pretty new to the ebook-buying thing, I learned two salient things about Christianbook. First, with maybe an exception or two on a book that they sell, the only ebook format that they sell is ePub. Second, sometimes--maybe most of the time--if they have the same title as Amazon, their ePub will be a little bit cheaper than Amazon's Kindle mobi. So, in quite a few instances a person can save a few cents buying Christianbook's ePub over Amazon's mobi. And it's been on not a just a few occasions that I have taken advantage of that spread and bought from Christianbook.

Well, it seems that IVP (InterVarsity Press) is going into pdf in a big way, at least at Christianbook. There may be a few bad hits among these, but a search that I did just now on Christianbook for IVP pdf's returned 329 items (I had no idea that IVP even had that many different titles!).

Now for those of you who have started dozing off (ha), here's where the money-saving potential comes into play. These pdf's appear to be not just a little, but substantially less expensive than Amazon's Kindle mobi's.

As a "for-instance," take a book that I just purchased. I learned that Amazon has a book, Teaching the Faith, Forming the Faithful: A Biblical Vision for Education in the Church by Gary Parrett on sale for $2.99. That seemed like a great price (it is 88% off of the digital list price of $24.99), and the reviews looked really good. I decided to buy it. I went over to Christianbook, though, to see if I could save a few pennies. Lo, and behold, they have a pdf of it for $1.69 (a 93% discount to the digital list price of $24.99)!

I had to find out if this was a fluke. So I started checking, more or less randomly, some of the IVP pdf's at Christianbook, comparing them with their Amazon mobi counterparts. Now, keep in mind, that most of these are not even sale prices. Here are the ones that I checked. In some instances, there wasn't an Amazon Kindle or Christianbook pdf, so I eliminated them from consideration, of course.

The IVP Introduction to the Bible, by Philip S. Johnston. Amazon $18.67; Christianbook $10.89.
Culture: Living in the Places of God, by Scott Nelson. Amazon $6.99; Christianbook $3.99.
Just Business: Christian Ethics for the Marketplace, by Alexander Hill. Amazon $9.99; Christianbook $8.59.
Mapping the Origins Debate: Six Models of the Beginning of Everything, by Gerry Rau. Amazon $9.99; Christianbook $8.59.
Thinking about Christian Apologetics: What It Is and Why We Do It, by James Belby. Amazon $9.99; Christianbook $7.99.
Evil and the Justice of God, by N.T. Wright. Amazon $9.99; Christianbook $7.39.
Exploring the New Testament, Volume 1: A Guide to the Gospels & Acts, by David Wenham, Steve Walton. Amazon $22.92; Christianbook $14.29.
We Become What We Worship: A Biblical Theology of Idolatry, by G.K. Beale. Amazon $18.83; Christianbook $11.99.

Now, you may like only mobi and/or ePub. I know that some of you, especially the tabletized among you, don't care much for pdf. So, it's a moot point to you. Fine. But, personally, not only do I not mind, but I think that I actually have come to prefer pdf's. And some of you, when you see how much that you might be saving going to pdf's at Christianbook, might decide that you like pdf's after all. ha

Stay tuned.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-22-2016 at 10:39 AM.
Old 01-21-2016, 04:31 PM   #42
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Wesleyan Publishing House Ebook Sale--60% Off Three or More Titles.

I consider this just a "fair" sale, as far as the quality of ebook sales go. I've gotten spoiled by free ebooks, and ebooks with discounts of 85% or more! Too, the sale is limited to one, fairly small publishing company. But some of you out there in Mobilereader Land may be glad to know of this sale.

The Wesleyan Publishing House is offering 60% off of their ebooks (A quick check of Amazon showed that the average discount that Amazon offers on WPH titles is about 30-40%). It appears that all of their ebook titles are included. You must buy 3 or more books to get that discount. The sale is good through this coming Monday, January 25.

The discount is available at two locations: here, and at the WPHBooks.com website.

Many of you may not be familiar with the Wesleyan Publishing House, especially if you are not of the Wesleyan religious tradition. Their 200 ebook titles cover topics such as Bible Studies, Discipleship Growth, Spiritual Growth, and Deeper Devotions. I know little about their offerings outside of the Bible Studies subgenre. In the Biblical Studies subgenre, Kenneth Schenck is no doubt this publisher's most prolific author and, imho, is probably the best.

Enter promo code READ3 at checkout to receive the discount.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-22-2016 at 05:40 PM.
Old 01-22-2016, 04:45 PM   #43
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

FREE Ebook on Guidelines for Teaching about Religion in K-12 Public Schools in U.S.

MobileReaders outside of the United States may not see the need for addressing the subject of this book. They may not have, where they live, legal guarantees of the free expression of religion similar to those that are given by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. Teaching of any and all religion may be forbidden. In other countries, the teaching of religion in public schools is almost completely unhindered. Therefore, a book on the subject would be almost completely unnecessary there. However, the matter of teaching about religion in public schools is a major concern for educators and administrators in the United States, especially those of K-12 grades.

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution, part of a group of amendments known as the Bill of Rights, states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof . . . ." Congress is not allowed to establish any religion, nor at the same time do anything to prohibit free exercise of religion.

Thomas Jefferson, the third President of the United States, wrote during his Presidency a famous letter, known as the "Danbury Letter." In it, he seemed to express the view that the scope of the First Amendment should be expanded and the scope of the application of it should be broadened. He said that the First Amendment erected a "wall of separation between church and state."

Although Jefferson was head over the executive branch of government, and was not part of the legislative or judicial branches, his opinion carried a lot of weight of course. Since that time, court decisions, at least, have 1) expanded the scope of the "wall of separation" from Congress only, to include also every other branch and level of government in the United States, and 2) broadened the application even to organizations which receive any amount of financial support from the government, such as public schools.

There are probably a number of K-12 public school teachers and administrators among the U.S. readers of MobileRead posts. I'm sure that this book from the American Academy of Religion will be of invaluable help to them in knowing, for example, what may and may not legally be taught in public schools on the subject of religion.

Title: Guidelines for Teaching about Religion, in K-12 Public Schools in the United States.
Format: Pdf.
Author(s): The AAR Religion in the Schools Task Force, Diane L. Morton, Chair.
Publisher: American Academy of Religion.
Pages: 36.
Ebook Rating/Number of Reviews (Amazon): N/A.
Price: $0.00.
Lowest Price at Amazon if available there: N/A.
Book Description (from the Executive Summary, inside book):
The United States Department of Education requires states to develop ontent standards and academic assessments for each subject taught in public schools from kindergarten through twelfth grade (K-12). State departments of education are guided in this task by national educational associations that have crafted their own standards and guidelines using the collective wisdom of scholars and educators in each subject. Though religion is not a separate, required subject in public K-12 schools, religion is embedded in curriculum standards across disciplines, especially in social studies and English, and there are a growing number of elective courses that focus on religious themes or topics explicitly.

Because 1) the study of religion is already present in public schools, 2) there are no content and skill guidelines for educators about religion itself that are constructed by religious studies scholars, and 3) educators and school boards are often confused about how to teach about religion in constitutionally sound and intellectually responsible ways, the American Academy of Religion (the world’s largest association of religion scholars) has published these Guidelines as a resource for educators and interested citizens.

Comments: Published April 2010. This booklet has a very extensive bibliography.
URL: https://www.aarweb.org/sites/default...Guidelines.pdf (direct).

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-24-2016 at 03:19 PM.
Old 01-27-2016, 01:44 PM   #44
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
B&H has a number of HCSB Bibles on sale. These have been on sale before, so I'm only going to list a few. The easiest way to see the full list is to go to the "eBooks on sale" page at Christianbook and then click "Bibles" on the left. Inexplicably, these are slightly different prices at different stores.

The Mission of God Study Bible is $.99.
Christianbook
B&N
Amazon ($1.99)

The Apologetics Study Bible is $2.99.
Christianbook
B&N
Amazon ($3.50)

The Study Bible for Women is $2.99 at Christianbook and $.99 at B&N and Amazon.
Christianbook
B&N
Amazon

If you just want a copy of the HCSB, it's always been free at pretty much all ebook sellers, but it's downloadable as a DRM-free epub straight from B&H Publishing's servers here. If you've got a Kindle, it's probably easiest to grab it from Amazon. The free "Digital Text Edition" doesn't have footnotes, but the "Digital Reference Edition" (normally $5.99, but $2.99 right now) has them, as do all of the Study Bibles.

"Always Free" Bibles

While I'm at it, it's been a while since there's been an updated "always free" list of Bibles and such. Since I had to look up the link for the HCSB, here is the rest of my personal list. I didn't include the ones already in this year's thread (the New Life Version and Jubilee Version), but here's the rest of my list. I normally don't make disclaimers, but some of the stuff here isn't exactly orthodox and the definition of "Christian" is pretty broad.

The ESV and ESV Global Study Bible are always free from Crossway as DRM-free epub and mobi.

The Mormons have all of their Scripture (Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Pearl of Great Price and the King James Bible) available in electronic (epub, mobi, PDF and audio) formats here. You can also find all sorts of other LDS publications by navigating their site (unfortunately, they don't put it all in one place). If you're interested in a general history of the Mormons, I recommend Church History in the Fulness of Times.

Jehovah's Witnesses have their own Bible translation, the New World Translation. The original translation was completed in 1984 and it was significantly revised in 2013. You can also download magazines and select books in various formats. Their entire library (text-only) is also online here. Their sort of door-to-door manual (which many Witnesses have bound together with their Bibles) is Reasoning From the Scriptures.

The Geneva Bible in a modern spelling edition is available for free download from Kirk Cameron's site. It's PDF-only, but it's really nice, especially if you're into the history of English Bible translation.

The "Congregation of YHWH", which seems to be a sort of Jews for Jesus organization, has its own Bible translation. The Hebraic Roots Bible is available in several formats here.

Mary Baker Eddy's Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures can be downloaded as a PDF here. I happen to know that the PDF linked there is the "official" edition because it used to be available from the Church website and "diff" says the files are identical. I normally don't link to unofficial sources, but this book is truly in the public domain (its text is in all ways identical to my copy of the 1910 edition), so I'm pretty sure it's legal to download, at least in the US (the UK has a "typesetting" copyright that might apply). The only weirdness is that the Christian Scientists have trademarked the cross and crown icon, so make sure that whatever you do with it doesn't dilute the brand .

Free Creationist Books

Answers in Genesis and Master Books have a creationist forum that has rather fizzled. Shortly after they created it, they would occasionally post free books to generate traffic. The original pages are gone, but I kept copies of the links and most of them still work. Until someone notices and removes them completely from the server (they've been there several years), they can still be downloaded.

These are all PDFs.
Frozen in Time by Michael Oard
Flood Legends by Charles Martin
Global Warming and the Creator's Plan by Jay Auxt and William Curtis
The Lie: Evolution by Ken Ham
Creation Facts of Life by Gary Parker
In Six Days: Why Fifty Scientists Choose to Believe in Creation
The Great Dinosaur Mystery Solved! by Ken Ham
Defending the Faith by Henry Morris
Biblical Creationism by Henry Morris

Toward the end, they finally got around to posting some other formats.
Men of Science, Men of God by Henry Morris PDF epub mobi
The Beginning of the World by Henry Morris PDF epub mobi

If you sign up for the New Leaf Publishing Group, you get a couple of free creationist books (currently Buried Alive by Jack Cuozzo and Six Days: The Age of the Earth and the Decline of the Church by Ken Ham).

Finally, I don't recall seeing this one posted, but you can download a PDF of The Evolution Cruncher by Vance Ferrell. It's a nearly thousand-page creationist screed that's punctuated with random fonts, italics and underlining, like a creationist Time Cube. Now I can retire my yellowed paperback that I found in a used bookstore some ten years ago.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 02:34 PM   #45
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Difflugia View Post
B&H has a number of HCSB Bibles on sale. These
<snip>
A real wealth of information there! Thanks for your post.