Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-16-2018, 06:01 PM   #1
MISTER READER
MISTER READER began at the beginning.

Device: none
Inkbook Prime - syncing with Moon Reader

Is there any way to sync Moon Reader across devices with Inkbook Prime? I have tried and failed, since:
  • It is impossible to install Google Drive for syncing as the Inkbook does not support google accounts
  • Android 4.2.2, which Inkbook Prime runs, is not compatible with the DropBox v2 API. So page syncing is not possible.

Maybe I am missing something obvious. Otherwise, is rooting the only way to get any of these cloud syncing apps to work? Thanks...
MISTER READER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 01:21 PM   #2
Amon_Re
Zealot
Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Poketbook Inkpad 3 & Boyue Likebook Minas
If you can host a nextcloud installation somewhere you could use nextcloud instead of dropbox
Amon_Re is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert