Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 02-19-2014, 09:51 PM   #1
GeorgeH
Addict
GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nexus 7
Eliot, Charles W. (editor): Harvard Classics Volume 52 Part 7 V1.0 19 Feb 2014

The Harvard Classics Volume 52 Part 7 (Guide Assignments) Published 1909-1910

Material from Harvard Classics edited by Charles W Eliot LL D. (March 20, 1834 - August 22, 1926)

This book is based on Volume 52 of the Harvard Classics—The Fifteen Minute Daily Reading Guide. The reading assignments are included within the volume for ease of reading.

July

Some teasers:

July 1. Darwin Not First Evolutionist
July 2. “Julius” Becomes “July”
July 3. Gettysburg by an Eyewitness
July 4. Some Chose to Remain British Subjects
July 5. A Tailor Entertains a King
July 6. The Origin of “Utopia”
July 7. Scandal That Lurked Behind Lace and Powder
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Harvard Classics Reading Guide - July.epub (450.5 KB, 799 views)
GeorgeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:58 PM   #2
GeorgeH
Addict
GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I will be taking a break from this series - probably for about 3 weeks or so. Once I'm back I'll resume with Volume 41 and the rest of Volume 52 (August thru December).

As well, some fellow readers have been kind enough to point out various errors and omissions I've made in previous volumes. These are most apparent in the TOCs but are also manifest in other parts. I'll correct these and post new versions as I'm able.

George

Last edited by GeorgeH; 02-20-2014 at 12:51 AM.
Advert
Old 05-17-2014, 04:51 PM   #3
Hampshire Nanny
Guru
Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 KB, iPad2
George -- I've just discovered your versions of the reading guide, complete with the referenced texts. What a marvelous work! Thanks so much for the effort you've put into this compilation.
Hampshire Nanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:22 PM   #4
GeorgeH
Addict

Thank you! I've had to take a hiatus from this series but hope to restart again in the next few weeks.
Old 05-27-2014, 01:54 AM   #5
exedore6
exedore6 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad2, iPhone5
Is there anything I could do to help?
exedore6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2014, 12:57 PM   #6
dpkworldwide
dpkworldwide began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Hi George—

I too would like to heartily thank you for your excellent work in compiling these ePub versions of the Reading Guide. Having everything setup and ready to go in monthly files is absolutely brilliant and super convenient.

And now for my admittedly selfish request/question: It's July 15th today—will similar files for August - December be available?

As someone else posted above, if there is anything I can do to assist in any way, please let me know. I would be only too happy to contribute if I can.

Thanks again for your terrific work!

--- dpk
dpkworldwide is offline   Reply With Quote