Notices

Old 06-07-2010, 09:18 AM   #1
Sumeet
Sumeet began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Post ePub for iPad @ Indesign CS5

Hi

Dear all,

I am very thankful to you if anybody can help me to solve my problem.

I have tried Terry White's tips for creating ePub for iPad in Indesign CS5.
But problem is that I can not get the standard ePub (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS6mZaksmIs). No doubt Terry explained terrific. But I think I may have missing something.

I can see the book in Indesign proper but after exporting it I can't find page break on each new chapter.

Can anybody please help me how to create ePub in Indesign for iPad?
Sumeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to the site.

I wish I could help but I dont have much Ipad knowledge.

You should try posting that here on the Apple subforum.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=170

happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2010, 10:34 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Welcome to MR,

You may also find info on our epub forums.... Epub or in the Apple friends - filter the threads for the iPad ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cs5, epub, ibook, indesign, ipad