Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
Bahnzo
Nook User
Bahnzo began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
Question about Philadelphia Free Library

After finding out about them, I went to their site and wanted to check their selection. But it seems either something there is broken or I'm doing something wrong.

I goto the "Find" section and type in an author. It gives me a selection of books, but when I click on them, it gives me an error.

Is there a way (w/o a subscription) to find what books are available for check out on an e-reader?
Bahnzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:42 PM   #2
thaigreg
Connoisseur
thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.

Device: BeBook/JBL/Kindle 3
Hi Bahnzo,

On their homepage click on the purple "Download Media (Music, Movies and Books).

Greg
thaigreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
Bahnzo
Nook User
Bahnzo began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigreg View Post
Hi Bahnzo,

On their homepage click on the purple "Download Media (Music, Movies and Books).

Greg
Ah ha. Thanks very much!
Bahnzo is offline   Reply With Quote