Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-01-2009, 04:43 PM   #31
oggelbe2007
Limited Warranty
oggelbe2007 will become famous soon enoughoggelbe2007 will become famous soon enoughoggelbe2007 will become famous soon enoughoggelbe2007 will become famous soon enoughoggelbe2007 will become famous soon enoughoggelbe2007 will become famous soon enough

Device: A sweet PRS-500, DXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryE123 View Post
Vapourware Galore

I find it very offensive that these guys have been using this forum as a place to promote robertbs vapourware. Your 9.7 reader was supposed to be ready less than a year ago or so and a lot of people put off their purchases, including myself, and wasted their time following your useless thread...
Somebody call the waabulance. Harry hasn’t got his 9.7 screen yet.

Relax, October is only, what?, 7 months away…put a jar on your dresser and start dumping your daily pocket change in it. By Oct you'll have the full purchase price with enough left over for a big fat memory card and a leather case.

Now is the winter of our discontent…
- Shakespeare
oggelbe2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:37 AM   #32
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Well if all goes according to the present plan (**please God**), I'll actually be moving to the Las Vegas area in a few months. So I might as well take a peak.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2009, 09:09 AM   #33
talking_walnut
talking_walnut began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
Good to hear that. I'm (still) looking forward for the 9.7in device. I just hope it will be easy to purchase from Europe.
I second this. Hope we aren't forgotten over here in ye olde continent(e)
talking_walnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:24 PM   #34
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
No reason why we should be, given that (I understand) it's going to be a Jinke device which Astak will license, just as they have done for the EZ Reader (please correct me, Robert, if that is incorrect!).
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:58 PM   #35
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
No reason why we should be, given that (I understand) it's going to be a Jinke device which Astak will license, just as they have done for the EZ Reader (please correct me, Robert, if that is incorrect!).
Astak will have two completely different lines. The Mentor line is Netronix based while the EZ Reader line is Jinke based. There are vast differences in these two devices and I doubt that the lines will ever be fully reconciled as to hardware differences or even software differences. It will be interesting to follow.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #36
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Purchasing from Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by talking_walnut View Post
I second this. Hope we aren't forgotten over here in ye olde continent(e)
It will not be hard to order a 9.7 inch EZ Reader or Mentor when you live in Europe when they are released. There is the cost of freight to get it to you,
but our new website will work fine for Europe so the actual buying will be easy.

Robert B
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote