Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #1
mindstorm
mindstorm began at the beginning.

Device: none
Sony reader PRS-505 blue

Hi all,
I am completely new in mobile read. I have never used any ebook reader before and after reading some threads about which device to choose, I have settled on a PRS-505.
If you want to sell please let me know about the price and shipping cost. I'm currently living in Singapore.
Thanks a lot
mindstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:35 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to MobileRead, mindstorm.

This is the place to buy, sell, or trade Readers and accessories. However, I must add that with only one post, some Members may be reluctant to deal with you. This is not a personal reflection upon your integrity or upon your desire to own an Ebook Reader.

Members like to see involvement and discussion from new Members - they like to get to "know them."

You're new and you have to start somewhere, I realize.

Please feel free to look around MobileRead's many Forums, especially the "Introduce yourself" Forum. There will be Members there to welcome you and to make you feel at home.

Please involve yourself in the many discussions within those areas that reflect upon your interest.

I would like to mention again that it's always nice to have new Members and that I welcome your presence here.

HAVE FUN!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2010, 11:58 AM   #3
mindstorm
mindstorm began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks a lot for your suggestion Dr Drib. I really appreciate that :d
I am totally clueless in almost everything here >< Hopefully I will get to know more soon.
mindstorm is offline   Reply With Quote