Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-07-2009, 12:46 AM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Visioneer 10% Discount

My 8+ year old sheetfed scanner finally gave out and I purchased a new Visioneer RoadWarrior. It is working great.

When I registered the product, they gave me a sharable code good for 10% off any purchase from visioneer.com (S&H not included.) The code is good for 30 days from today and they say it can only be used once by each person.

There are many other places to purchase Visioneer scanners so shop around, you may be able to do better elsewhere without this discount.

The code, to be entered at checkout is RTN1REG
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote