Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-22-2011, 01:56 PM   #421
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
I have not purchased in 12 days.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:01 PM   #422
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
WE HAVE A RECORD!
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-22-2011, 02:04 PM   #423
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
I just bought an ebook 5 minutes ago: Bargain: (Kindle) Norse Mythology : A Guide to Gods, Heroes, Rituals, & Beliefs $1.99. But if it's a book I already own in dt form, it doesn't count, right? I'm just, umm.... umm.... format shifting...
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:05 PM   #424
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
WE HAVE A RECORD!
It's probably because I've too busy wreaking havoc down in the Lounge to do any shopping.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:06 PM   #425
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
I just bought an ebook 5 minutes ago: Bargain: (Kindle) Norse Mythology : A Guide to Gods, Heroes, Rituals, & Beliefs $1.99. But if it's a book I already own in dt form, it doesn't count, right? I'm just, umm.... umm.... format shifting...
GOD I LOVE THIS THREAD.

I need to reset my counter now.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-22-2011, 03:19 PM   #426
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
WE HAVE A RECORD!
Yes, we do, but it is not hold by the sexy devil below....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
It's probably because I've too busy wreaking havoc down in the Lounge to do any shopping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
I'm very pleased to announce that it's been 25 days since I last bought a book. I was sorely tempted by various sales, but rather than buying I added the books to my wishlist.
Crusader must be near a month now.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:27 PM   #427
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
Yes, we do, but it is not hold by the sexy devil below....

Crusader must be near a month now.
Good. I don't need the pressure of being a "success story". Now we just need Crusader to check in and let us know how it's going.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:50 PM   #428
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
i'm tempted by that norse mythology ebook...
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:10 AM   #429
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
SShh! Don't say anything, they'll all want to join in.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:30 AM   #430
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Good. I don't need the pressure of being a "success story". Now we just need Crusader to check in and let us know how it's going.
I'm still going strong. I do have a loaded cart though, so depending on the mood I might fall off the wagon at any moment. There are also some nice coupons doing the round and there are some books I want to pre-order...
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:24 AM   #431
GailN
GailN began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I'm in withdrawal

I've not bought a book in two weeks. I get lots of freebies.. some of my best friends are published authors... However, I like to support them too so I normally buy their books.

So all you ebookf junkies out there... whats the largest amount of ebooks have you bought at one time.

I'm loving this thread. Had personal tragedy and thanks to the comments on this thread it's bought a smile to my face.
GailN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:31 AM   #432
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
I'm still going strong. I do have a loaded cart though, so depending on the mood I might fall off the wagon at any moment. There are also some nice coupons doing the round and there are some books I want to pre-order...
*nudge* *nudge*
[push that button]
[you know you want to click on that BUY button]
[they're already in your cart]
[I won't tell anyone]
*nudge* *nudge*
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:55 AM   #433
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

mmm...i'm considering buying an ebook that i think is good value for price. only $2.99, it has great reviews and it's over 400 pages. buy or not? D;
Old 06-24-2011, 08:10 AM   #434
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
mmm...i'm considering buying an ebook that i think is good value for price. only $2.99, it has great reviews and it's over 400 pages. buy or not? D;
*nudge* *nudge*
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:21 AM   #435
wyndslash
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
*nudge* *nudge*
D: corruptor!