Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-13-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
bobkoure
bobkoure began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7 (v1)
moon+ reader info / resources?

I've recently been transitioning from Aldiko to Moon+ Reader (mostly because Aldiko leaves the softbuttons on my smartphone illuminated, and, in night mode, Moon+ does not).
I have yet to find a forum / wiki / information source for Moon+. The main webpage is just a one page blurb plus downloads. Anybody know of a site? Is this it? If so, should I ask in the general forum? A different one? I was mostly hoping to find a forum where a lot of questions already got asked and were answered.
Thanks!
bobkoure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #2
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
There is a subforum here on MR for Android devices: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=225

That is where you would most likely find help with Android reader apps. Good luck!
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
moon+ reader