Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-30-2018, 03:29 PM   #4111
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Thanks for helping out. Really appreciate it.
Get better and I will make sure everything is posted.
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 03:34 PM   #4112
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshar489 View Post
Hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself.

Bergette
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Wish you a speedy recovery and a light case of whatever it is.

I think that you've persuaded me to get the flu shot that every pharmacy and medical provider around here is trying to have people get.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froide View Post
I'm sorry you're under the weather, tubemonkey. Get well soon!
I appreciate the well wishes y'all. I believe this was just a 48 hour bug. Feeling better and should be back to my chipper self in a day or two.

Again, thanks.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2018, 03:44 PM   #4113
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
lol I know but it is what everyone is use to see so I wanted to keep up with that.
Quote:
Get better and I will make sure everything is posted.
Thanks again

I have favor to ask, would you mind posting these for a few more days? I have some major updating to do for the Black Friday thread and I'm still not 100% me yet. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-30-2018, 03:45 PM   #4114
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Thanks again

I have favor to ask, would you mind posting these for a few more days? I have some major updating to do for the Black Friday thread and I'm still not 100% me yet. Thanks in advance.
Sure not a problem.
Old 10-30-2018, 08:25 PM   #4115
lxpose
Connoisseur
lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Audible UK Daily Deal

You Were Gone - Tim Weaver - £2.99

https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/You-Wer...ook/B07B7QB2H8
lxpose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-31-2018, 10:55 AM   #4116
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

Daily Deals -- exp 31 Oct @ 11:59 PM PT
Old 10-31-2018, 10:56 AM   #4117
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

Sorry I am late in posting. Went to Phantom of the Opera and got home very late.

Downpour is still showing MC Beaton as the daily deal. If someone notices they have changed please either post or let me know.

Thanks
Old 10-31-2018, 02:22 PM   #4118
tch65721
Evangelist
tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 10", Android phone
Quote:
Sorry I am late in posting. Went to Phantom of the Opera and got home very late.

Downpour is still showing MC Beaton as the daily deal. If someone notices they have changed please either post or let me know.

Thanks
Halloween: The Official Movie Novelization - $2.95
https://www.downpour.com/halloween?sp=280006
tch65721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 07:59 AM   #4119
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

Daily Deals -- exp 1 Nov @ 11:59 PM PT
  • Audible -----> $1.95 ---- Origin Story -- David Christian --> NF, Astronomy
  • Downpour --> $4.95 -- Death is Not Enough -- Karen Rose --> Thriller/Suspense (The Baltimore Series: Book 6)
  • eStories ----> $4.99 -- The Darkest Minds -- Alexandra Bracken --> Young Adult (Darkest Minds #01)
Old 11-01-2018, 08:00 AM   #4120
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

I cannot see the daily deal for Audible UK. Sorry on my work computer.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:14 AM   #4121
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Free from audible US, Mystery crime novel The Ruin by Dervla McTiernan Narrated by Aoife McMahon Length 10 hrs and 25 mins
Not sure how long this will be available

Spoiler:
It's been twenty years since Cormac Reilly discovered the body of Hilaria Blake in her crumbling Georgian home. But he's never forgotten the two children she left behind...

When Aisling Conroy's boyfriend Jack is found in the freezing black waters of the river Corrib, the police tell her it was suicide. A surgical resident, she throws herself into study and work, trying to forget - until Jack's sister Maude shows up. Maude suspects foul play, and she is determined to prove it.

DI Cormac Reilly is the detective assigned with the re-investigation of an 'accidental' overdose twenty years ago - of Jack and Maude's drug- and alcohol-addled mother. Cormac is under increasing pressure to charge Maude for murder when his colleague Danny uncovers a piece of evidence that will change everything...

This unsettling crime debut draws us deep into the dark heart of Ireland and asks who will protect you when the authorities can't - or won't. Perfect for fans of Tana French and Jane Casey. (less)
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 09:27 AM   #4122
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 01 Nov @ 11:59 PM GMT
Old 11-01-2018, 09:29 AM   #4123
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Audible US membership $6.95 a month for 3 months apparently for new members only, however, reports are that recent ex members have been successfully redeeming the offer.
Membership reverts back to $14.95 after the first 3 months

https://www.audible.com/ep/lto
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 09:29 AM   #4124
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

Quote:
Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 01 Nov @ 11:59 PM GMT
Thanks and sorry for some reason it is not showing up as a daily deal for me.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:33 AM   #4125
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
I cannot see the daily deal for Audible UK. Sorry on my work computer.
No worries, I got it. I believe I'm back. Certainly feeling much better now.

I'd like to thank everyone who stepped in for me while I was under the weather, but especially KyBunnies who carried the bulk of the load. It's always nice when one critter has the back of another critter in time of need. monkey thanks the bunny