Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-05-2018, 09:01 AM   #4006
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Remember awhile back when Groupon had a free 99 cents per month for 2 months at Audible deal? Well, the groupon expires tomorrow. And it worked flawlessly for me, even though I just cancelled my Prime Day discounted membership yesterday.
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 09:06 AM   #4007
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Daily Deals -- exp 05 Oct @ 11:59 PM PT

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-05-2018 at 09:12 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2018, 09:49 AM   #4008
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
Remember awhile back when Groupon had a free 99 cents per month for 2 months at Audible deal? Well, the groupon expires tomorrow. And it worked flawlessly for me, even though I just cancelled my Prime Day discounted membership yesterday.
If anyone needs a code, message me I have an extra.
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 11:38 AM   #4009
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
_About the Country_ might be _dramatized_.

Before going to bed last night, I listened to the sample of another, similar audiobook from the publisher, and it was dramatized.

I mention this because some people do not like dramatization in the audiobooks that they listen to, yours truly being one of them. Now, in a production of, say, _Les Miserables_, well that's a different matter altogether . . . .

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 10-06-2018 at 04:42 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 06:19 PM   #4010
specficwriter
Groupie
specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro
So I tried the groupon and was able to check out and my total said $0.95, however when I checked my credit card they had charged me full price.

I contacted CS and they said because I had a previous membership, I wasn't eligible, but they did give me a 30 day trial with 2 books. Go figure.
specficwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2018, 01:11 AM   #4011
JohnMorris
Enthusiast
JohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned off

Device: PRS650, Kobo touch, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Audible -- Monthly Offer -- exp 01 Nov

This the second set of six from audible since they started this scheme, and just as I did the first set I'm finding this offering to be underwhelming.

Just me?
JohnMorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 01:33 AM   #4012
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMorris View Post
This the second set of six from audible since they started this scheme, and just as I did the first set I'm finding this offering to be underwhelming.

Just me?
I agree with you
Old 10-06-2018, 06:46 AM   #4013
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 06 Oct @ 11:59 PM BST
Old 10-06-2018, 07:14 AM   #4014
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMorris View Post

Just me?
I don’t know, there are few things in life better than Bob Newhart and Aretha Franklin. I haven’t listened to them yet, but I can’t imagine them being not worth at least one listen.
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 07:38 AM   #4015
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 06 Oct @ 11:59 PM PT
Old 10-06-2018, 11:11 PM   #4016
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 07 Oct @ 11:59 PM BST
Old 10-07-2018, 06:31 AM   #4017
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
I don’t know, there are few things in life better than Bob Newhart and Aretha Franklin. I haven’t listened to them yet, but I can’t imagine them being not worth at least one listen.
Hello?

Aretha Franklin. How are you?

Y-y-you're building a chain?

What uh what kind of chain is it?

A Ch-ch-chain of fools?

Wh-what exactly does one do with a chain of fools?
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 06:46 AM   #4018
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 07 Oct @ 11:59 PM PT
Old 10-07-2018, 02:26 PM   #4019
abqkjh
Zealot
abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abqkjh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto e5
Audible 2 for 1 Sale

Link: https://www.audible.com/special-promo/2for1

Terms: Only credit purchases are eligible for this sale. To redeem this offer, follow the link provided and add two audiobooks to the cart from the selection provided. When you check out, you will be able to purchase all two audiobooks for one credit, either by using a credit you have, or by purchasing another one at the time of check out. Offer is for Audible members only. Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. Audible reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time. Sale ends October 12, 2018 at 11:59 PM PT.
abqkjh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 02:43 PM   #4020
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by abqkjh View Post
Link: https://www.audible.com/special-promo/2for1

Terms: Only credit purchases are eligible for this sale. To redeem this offer, follow the link provided and add two audiobooks to the cart from the selection provided. When you check out, you will be able to purchase all two audiobooks for one credit, either by using a credit you have, or by purchasing another one at the time of check out. Offer is for Audible members only. Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. Audible reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time. Sale ends October 12, 2018 at 11:59 PM PT.
Thanks - would you please post the approximate number of books eligible for this sale. Thanks