Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-06-2010, 08:04 PM   #1
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
PDF viewer

Does the PDF viewer on the pocketbook 302 handle the PDF Form functions (filling out fields, drop downs etc)?

And if so, does it handle saving of that information in the reader?

I'm thinking of Soduko's and Logic Puzzles (via drop-downs or the keyboard) as I think that standard Acrobat form features (drop-downs etc) will allow those to be created there...even the "typewriter" feature is all that's really needed.

p.s., for those that know what I'm talking about, I discovered today (after years of searching) that Adobe have finally allowed Acrobat Pro 9.x (9.3 at least) to switch the flag that allows Acrobat Readers to SAVE the form entries they make in PDFs. Previous to v.9, you needed some Adobe server software which was very pricy to flip this DRM'd flag)
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:28 PM   #2
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
And in case anyone wants to test, I'm attaching two files. The one with the 'a' at the end is set to allow saving in Reader. The one without isn't. I'm curious if either work and allow changes to be made (pull-downs, text, buttons etc) on the pb302.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf pdftest.pdf (29.1 KB, 374 views)
File Type: pdf pdftesta.pdf (32.4 KB, 391 views)
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert