Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-21-2004, 12:29 AM   #1
Guests
Nameless Being

pdaConvertor?

Hi..

Anyone tried this out yet? I came across this in Palmgear...

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...0&prodid=42002

Just wondering if this is any good, or will JPlucker be better?
Old 01-21-2004, 02:58 AM   #2
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guests
Hi..

Anyone tried this out yet? I came across this in Palmgear...

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...0&prodid=42002

Just wondering if this is any good, or will JPlucker be better?
From the description it appears that JPlucker has a way lot more functionality. Yet, I should check it out myself.
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-03-2004, 10:02 AM   #3
sas
Enthusiast
sas began at the beginning.

Device: T650 & T/T3
JPluck is more powerful, but pdaConverter is more user friendly and has much better Windows integration. Actually - it depends also from what web-browser you are using - if you are with IE - pdaConvertor is the easy choice, if you are with Mozilla - Jpluck is a life-saver.

personally - I use both of them - JPluck for daily updated channels and Mozilla /my favorite browser/ contents and pdaConvertor - for local files and IE /when needed/.

Enjoy
sas is offline   Reply With Quote