Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 09-18-2018, 06:37 PM   #16
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well, I pulled the plug on the network - and I had Intelligent Services checked and I got the Editor Pane, and I could not induce it to revert to the 2007 dialogue! I checked Intelligent Services - same deal.

I'm going to do a no-network test with everything in Settings checked

Oh, I discovered this morning that setting of Windows Default Programs is even worse in 1803 than it was in 1709 --- just like they did the previous bazillion times they've tampered with it. And they nuked the old one in Control Panel.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 09-18-2018 at 06:45 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 05:23 AM   #17
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

For the past couple of days I've been using Word 365, including the Editor Pane on an isolated machine - i.e. no network, not even an avian carrier connection.

Seems to me that having or not having Intelligent Services (IS) checked makes not one scrap of difference to the current Editor Pane functionality. I say current because I'm wondering if... as they add functionality to grammar checking... they will do what Language Tools have done, make it a chargeable service - LT want $AU79 per annum for their latest and greatest... ouch.

One feature that does need Intelligent Services is, unsurprisingly, Word's Translation tool, if it's unchecked you get this

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	166516

If the Editor Pane needed IS then it's reasonable to assume it would have a similar popup. Yes I did check every option in Settings, and I did test most conditions.

BR
Advert
Old 09-29-2018, 12:19 PM   #18
Tex2002ans
Wizard
Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
At one stage when I had IntelliServ disabled I got the really old (2007) spelling and grammar popup dialogue. The one where you could edit the fragment of text that was displayed in the 'error' popup - IMO that was the best one.
Yeah, an editable box does seem like it would be the best method.

Then your eyes could focus purely on that section of the screen, instead of having to jump back and forth from the right-side pane to the middle-document.

Complete Side Note: While poking around in standalone LanguageTool's options, I also found "Underline Color of Category". You're able to color code all the different types of errors shown in Post #4. That's a really nice touch!

Quote:
I say current because I'm wondering if... as they add functionality to grammar checking... they will do what Language Tools have done, make it a chargeable service - LT want $AU79 per annum for their latest and greatest... ouch.
lol, wouldn't be surprised with Microsoft trying to pull that: "But now this version IS IN THE CLOUD! Powered by AI!"

And LanguageTool charging? Eh? (I had no idea, did they do a recent site redesign?)

And with LanguageTool Plus, it looks like it:
  • Allows you to not have a 20k character limit in the online version
  • Allows you to get access to the Microsoft Word Add-in
  • You get "hundreds of extra rules" too
    • Most of those are probably hogwash (similar to complaints I hear about Grammarly's pro version).

The standalone, LibreOffice plugin, and browser plugins are still perfectly free.

Side Note: From what I could gather, LanguageTool disabled donations about a year ago + laid the groundwork for Plus. LanguageTool's donations were <€50 per month, and caused a lot more overhead in taxes + documentation which made it not worth it at all:

https://forum.languagetool.org/t/upd...guagetool/1713

Quote:
Seems to me that having or not having Intelligent Services (IS) checked makes not one scrap of difference to the current Editor Pane functionality.
Hmmmm. Now speaking of "extra rules" in LanguageTool Plus... I wonder if enabling IS in Office 365 would enable more grammar rules to be checked?

You know what would help you tell how many hits there are? A List-Based method.

Everything below this is more ranting! :P

Quote:
Over the top, I wasn't offered a choice. Basically it's a great big wrapper around regular Office 2016, which I already had. That's why it didn't download much. Its a Trial, so they're going to make it easy.
That's another thing that frustrates me: not being able to install Office wherever you want. It just auto-installs, no choice, no customization!

(Yes, I know you can go mess with all this garbage in the Registry beforehand. Absolutely absurd.)

Quote:
If I wanted to see which style is in use, I would use the context menu, viz:
Good idea, I'll have to test that next time.

I rarely ever right click on stuff. The only thing I recalled being in that menu is Cut/Paste. And I feel like you, always using the keyboard shortcuts for that.

Quote:
Oh, I discovered this morning that setting of Windows Default Programs is even worse in 1803 than it was in 1709 --- just like they did the previous bazillion times they've tampered with it. And they nuked the old one in Control Panel.
Yeah, this resetting the defaults is getting very bad now.

I don't want damn Edge to open up PDFs!

Last edited by Tex2002ans; 09-29-2018 at 12:25 PM.
Tex2002ans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 02:23 AM   #19
Tex2002ans
Wizard
Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I randomly stumbled across Antidote, which is a grammarchecking tool that does split different categories/errors into lists (here's an image out of their manual):

Name:	AntidoteCorrectionsTree.png
Views:	264
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	167350

Also looks like they allow you to correct entire "similar errors" in one shot, or easily highlight/jump to the next specific case.

They also use solid/dashed/wavy red/orange lines to indicate type/severity of corrections.

Looks like it was initially a French only tool, but a few years ago they expanded into English too.

The price is quite steep, ~$130.

Looks like they temporarily took it down for sale from their site, because November 7th they're going to be coming out with a new v10.

Last edited by Tex2002ans; 10-31-2018 at 02:34 AM.
Old 10-31-2018, 04:45 AM   #20
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)

Diarised
Advert
Old 11-08-2018, 07:30 AM   #21
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)

Quote:
Diarised
Couldn't find a time limited free trial, so have mailed them asking if they have such a thing. I suspect not

BR
Old 11-08-2018, 09:44 AM   #22
Tex2002ans
Wizard

Quote:
Couldn't find a time limited free trial, so have mailed them asking if they have such a thing. I suspect not
Yeah, they say NO FREE TRIALS on their website. Only for purchase.

I've been dabbling around a bit with Antidote 9. I'll probably have a more thorough review at a later date.

I like how it splits issues into 3 broad categories: Language + Typography + Style. Selecting each category highlights the text in the middle with the issues + lists errors on the right.

There are many false positives, but it's very easy to skip/ignore most of them in mass (because of the list form).

And they did implement quite a few of the things I mentioned:

Name:	Antidote.9.-.Image1.png
Views:	247
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	167527
  • You're able to drill down many of the errors per category.
    • See Image #1 on left side. For example, I chose Error Types and then was able to choose Spelling > National Variants. And on the right side you only see the list of potential misspellings or odd word choices (British <-> American).
  • When multiple of the same error occur, you can:
    • Ignore This Case + Ignore These Cases
      • It works just as good as I expected it to, and the wording was very intuitive.
    • See a list of errors and easily jump to the locations in the text.
      • If you want, you can double-click on the errors and it would auto-correct.
      • Annoyance: See Image #1 on right side. The little gray 14. Fantastic! 14 hits of "judgment"!

But when you expand, it doesn't give you context. Just 14 "judgment" in a row. (So you easily lose which one you are correcting or jumped to.)

This became an enormous issue with punctuation. You just get a giant list of 100s " in a row.
      • Annoyance #2: You aren't able to sort the lists. (Either alphabetical or # hits). It only displays the order they appear in the text.

There's also a "Repetition" checker:

Name:	Antidote.9.-.Image2.png
Views:	251
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	167528
  • Pro: Usually the checkers I've seen only do exact word matches. This one takes into account root words: "appropriated" + "unappropriate" + "appropriator".
  • Annoyance: The list on the Right Side is so hard to use. Again, it lists in order it occurs in the document! SO easy to lose your place.

Would be nice to also sort by Alphabetical/# hits. For example, search by # hits so I can focus on the areas that repeat THE MOST. Or alphabetical so I can see "wow, I repeated 'appropriate' too close X many times throughout this document, maybe I should remember that".
  • Annoyance #2: No idea what the "Range" slider is exactly (see VERY bottom right of image). Why doesn't it just tell me how many words/sentences away it'll look? Why not like TeXStudio where you can just set the numbers?

I tried to tick the slider left/right, but it just caused the entire document to regenerate from scratch (too long, plus it removed my previously Ignored errors).
  • Annoyance #3: There are only 2 highlight colors + 1 for the currently selected word. As you can see, the middle easily becomes a big jumbled mess of light blue/purple.

On a similar note, the "Inconsistencies" was very good and also took into account root words + hyphenation (so it would catch "honor" + "honoured" + "semi-honourably").

Because Antidote also breaks each word into parts of speech, it was able to catch some typos I otherwise never would've been able to find:

A few capital words in the middle of a sentence (turns out PDF had speck of dust in the upper right of 'h' turning it into 'H'):

Quote:
Incredible that these would still be Here when she was gone! Incredible that she was going, actually going!

She had been so Hurt that she no longer felt pain, but her soul was nauseated.

Last edited by Tex2002ans; 11-08-2018 at 10:41 AM.
Old 11-08-2018, 04:55 PM   #23
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)

AU$150 is far more than I'm willing to pay for a non perpetual software license - especially sight unseen. It would only be for my personal use now.

BR
Old 11-08-2018, 05:15 PM   #24
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
@Tex2002ans Can you please check these test sentences with Antidote 9?
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:40 PM   #25
Tex2002ans
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
@Tex2002ans Can you please check these test sentences with Antidote 9?
Antidote 9 corrections in ().

Out of 242 sentences:

Wrong (11)

Spoiler:
You an (and) set the mapred.child.java.opts on a per job basis.
And when we the original versions of that (those) patches have been removed, we will have won.
I have already been thing about embedding an (a) SMTP server.
I must admin (points out a Verb Missing here) that my code is very i18n unfriendly.
Regarding nutch (says mispelling of notch), I especially interested in using it as a framework.
Working with brunches is a pain, I busy enough to keep in sync with cvs (CVS) head.
May we can do some test scripts.(?)
he (He) talk will give an overview about what the new version of the office suite is capable of.
Version 3.0 fixes a multiple bugs (bug) and improves the installation process.
All of you a (an) invited to join.
Followed by and word that is not "and" or "to" (too).

Ambiguous (7)

It gave a potential correction, but it could have gone multiple ways. [My interpretation in brackets.]

Spoiler:
I will tell he (her) the truth. [The sentence sucks.]
It can defined (define) like that. ["can be defined"]
Errors will now be underlines. (underlined) [Can go either way. The original seems fine to me.]
Bit myspell (misspell) standard does not handle this correctly , e.g. it support phrase searches. [Not even sure I get this one?]
Splash screen images can be have (having) GIF, PNG, or JPEG formats. ["can be GIF" or "can have GIF"]
And these can no (now) be replaced by core JDK classes. [I think this could also be "not"]
This may be prove (proved) fruitful than you might think. [I think the sentence sucks. "This may prove more fruitful"]

Completely Missed (102)

Spoiler:
Ah, you got to love those wacky writes at The Atlantic.
The video on this page is a nice demonstration of what is going one inside deep learning algorithms.
Your pretty.
Tom knows is another question.
I haven't seen them during ages.
We know that our brains our not perfect.
You can learn about new kids of trees by looking around.
Power it up, and it them will go.
We can learn what life is like other countries.
Today, computers and now better at thinking.
This all possible because life is cool.
The narrator is surprisingly important for audiobooks. Enjoyed The Sportswriter by Ford. Don't even what it's about, just love that voice.
I order my salad and pay online; then just I walk down to Bridgepoint Cafe and pick it up.
Its Buffy the vampire slayer time.
Its really hard sometimes.
Until its dried a little, we have to use it.
Don't you set down on the steps
How many protons and neutrons do theses elements have?
I will write a getting started page for it and at it to our wiki.
The rule runs in five seconds, which is twice as slower as other rules.
Looking forward to meet you.
Bee hosted the entire project, from start to finish, too just over one month.
I think you hit the nail on the hit though.
So I confused things a but and it was Kai Ahrens who had planned that.
But now it seems to be the perfect time because the old structure doesn't work anymore and have to be changed anyway.
So I can up with the idea of implementing at taco.
That being sad, we should just go to the store.
The my search could just return docs.
Thank you very match for your answer.
They will be read again by then next call of the scanning method.
I originally thought is was a subversion problem.
It's great someone is nor working on it.
I agree that Matt and Zack do not understand why there are complains from community.
As I sad before, XQuery is much better.
This approach ash turned out to be considerably faster.
The element can have for different kinds of child elements.
Access to content was quite ease.
The I had to prepare my own presentation about it.
Every language has his own dictionary.
How is would this constructor be useful?
I will use and online and offline index.
People have reported better success with Tomcat then with Jetty.
This depends of the documents number n_d for a term.
Does this book really exit?
My brother is in the some situation.
I use have an interface for my readers in reader-valued fields to support this.
I think it is party right what you write.
I can't explain you the difference
It seems that is might be straightforward to implement a multi-threaded merge.
In general I would say yes, but I don't know your requirements are.
You're right, and that's actually at the hard of the issue.
I'm using Lucene/PyLucene is that makes a difference.
I did want you said but still got errors.
I copied the war file to /root/ but I getting errors.
Here is a list of things that need to be done so that another language can use of OpenThesaurus to create their own thesaurus.
Are not there any disadvantages in the area of getting good page scores?
He is in vacation this week.
It is difficult to speeding this process up more.
Data comes throw the network.
Note that this only work for small sites.
Yes, I do you the same analyzer for indexing and searching.
In this case Lucene would run of memory too.
Just split thinks and setup a huge query farm that hopefully can handle the load?
When I look ate the code it seems good.
This is not the same thing than that.
If you a developer feels like reviewing.
May we can do some test scripts.
Them check if there are any apples.
Again, this is just a request - but it you guys think it's not going to be widely used feel free to ignore it.
I'm very happy to announce that we join the new group.
I the data changes, one server will know the change.
If you a pretty sure of the quality of the query.
Does this really happen always you select another folder?
One problem is that you often don't where a sentence starts and ends.
And continue until the last one without out being interrupted.
This allows is to really just have one place where we have to write our code.
I'll leave it us to you to decide whether to include this.
Is sorting works properly.
Constructs an initializes a weight for a top-level query.
If you require a further information please let me know.
The application could separately a document into several documents.
And it is nice to edit in a mode in which you can to limited damage to the site.
So we have not attribute for that.
I was surprised to found this limitation.
Is someone is using Mozilla, thunderbird or KMail, I am happy.
For time to time, I will post tips.
It is even worst than top-posting.
That being sad, I do love tacos.
This group meet on Mondays 3pm German time on a regular basis.
This group meets on Mondays 3pm German time on regular basis.
Your right, but for a silly reason.
The demand for branching off OOD680 is not that high as expected.
The I tried to think of a way to reduce the number.
You could not have chosen a worst example.
Here we, have a local directory on the left.
This is a philosophically question.
Here you can how it is possible to feel pictures with free software!
The problem could not by solved by the spellchecker.
And it uses Lucene for all it's searching.
There is a know bug in Netscape Navigator version 4.0.x.
It should index ad search the Arabic/English text.
When I first me my future wife.

The rest it corrected correctly (122/242).

Last edited by Tex2002ans; 11-08-2018 at 11:43 PM.
Old 11-09-2018, 04:34 AM   #26
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@Tex2002ans Thanks for the test!

I tested the 102 sentences that Antidote 9 missed with LanguageTool and it flagged 40 of them:

(Many sentences contain multiple errors; I listed all sentences for which LanguageTool provided at least one meaningful correction.)

Spoiler:
The video on this page is a nice demonstration of what is going one inside deep learning algorithms. [one > on]
Your pretty. [Your > You're]
I haven't seen them during ages. [during > for]
Don't even what it's about, just love that voice. [verb missing]
How many protons and neutrons do theses elements have? [theses > these]
The rule runs in five seconds, which is twice as slower as other rules. [slower > slow]
Looking forward to meet you. [meet > meeting]
I think you hit the nail on the hit though. [hit > head]
So I confused things a but and it was Kai Ahrens who had planned that. [but > bit]
That being sad, we should just go to the store. [sad > said]
I originally thought is was a subversion problem. [is > it]
The my search could just return docs. [The my > The|My]
Thank you very match for your answer. [very match > very much]
I agree that Matt and Zack do not understand why there are complains from community. [complains > complaints]
As I sad before, XQuery is much better. [sad > said]
Access to content was quite ease. [ease > easy]
The I had to prepare my own presentation about it. [The I > The|I]
How is would this constructor be useful? [is would > is|would]
This depends of the documents number n_d for a term. [depends > depends on]
My brother is in the some situation. [some > same]
I can't explain you the difference [explain > explain + preposition]
You're right, and that's actually at the hard of the issue. [hard > heart]
I copied the war file to /root/ but I getting errors. [getting > I am getting|I get]
I the data changes, one server will know the change. [I > If]
He is in vacation this week. [in > on]
It is difficult to speeding this process up more. [speeding > speed]
Data comes throw the network. [throw > through]
When I look ate the code it seems good. [ate > at]
Them check if there are any apples. [Them > Then]
I the data changes, one server will know the change. [I > If]
Does this really happen always you select another folder? [happen always > always happen]
One problem is that you often don't where a sentence starts and ends. [verb missing]
And continue until the last one without out being interrupted. [without out > without]
For time to time, I will post tips. [For > From]
It is even worst than top-posting. [worst > iller|worse]
That being sad, I do love tacos. [sad > said]
Your right, but for a silly reason. [Your > You're]
The I tried to think of a way to reduce the number. [The I > The|I]
Here you can how it is possible to feel pictures with free software! [verb missing]
There is a know bug in Netscape Navigator version 4.0.x. [know > known]

Last edited by Doitsu; 11-10-2018 at 11:23 AM.
Old 11-09-2018, 05:12 AM   #27
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)

@Doitsu - could you post the 62 LT didn't flag.

BR
Old 11-09-2018, 07:10 AM   #28
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
@Doitsu - could you post the 62 LT didn't flag.
Here you go:

Spoiler:
The narrator is surprisingly important for audiobooks. Enjoyed The Sportswriter by Ford.
I order my salad and pay online; then just I walk down to Bridgepoint Cafe and pick it up.
Its really hard sometimes.
But now it seems to be the perfect time because the old structure doesn't work anymore and have to be changed anyway.
Here is a list of things that need to be done so that another language can use of OpenThesaurus to create their own thesaurus.
Just split thinks and setup a huge query farm that hopefully can handle the load?
Again, this is just a request - but it you guys think it's not going to be widely used feel free to ignore it.
And it is nice to edit in a mode in which you can to limited damage to the site.
And it uses Lucene for all it's searching.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:34 PM   #29
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)

FYI Word 365 picked up a couple of the its/it's and my ePubTools S&R checks picked up two of my common typos - ash/has and exit/exist.

But they don't meet the criteria of presenting a list of errors by type.

BR
Old 11-10-2018, 10:50 AM   #30
Tex2002ans
Wizard

Quote:
FYI Word 365 picked up a couple of the its/it's and my ePubTools S&R checks picked up two of my common typos - ash/has and exit/exist.
I tested Word 2016 on all of them.

Out of 242 sentences:

Correct 1 but Wrong 1 (1)

Code:
And its (it's) cool to fake romances.
but after it corrected, it added:

Code:
And it's cool (cools) to fake romances.
Wrong/Missed (25)

Spoiler:
Before I became and adult (adult,) I assumed that they knew what they were doing.
The narrator is surprisingly important for audiobooks. Enjoyed The (the) Sportswriter by Ford. Don't even what it's about, just love that voice.
I mean yeah (yeah,) its cute; its transportation so I'm not gonna ram it into a tree.
Hey, it's curly in the morning but slowly straightens to get wavyish by the time its dry.
In the examples below, HT should be replaces (replacing) with a tabulation character.
Isn't it more subtle (subtler) then that?
I believe the CLucene developers are more focused on providing an indexing/searching library that other can build an application with.
Do you tried browse the ui with lynx?
Regarding nutch, I especially interested in using it as a framework.
Working with brunches is a pain, I busy enough to keep in sync with cvs head.
Again, this is just a request — but it (its) you guys think it's not going to be widely used feel free to ignore it.
It's actually gonna be a little better than the solution the customer is has right now.
he talk (talks) will give an overview about what the new version of the office suite is capable of.
Version 3.0 fixes a multiple bugs (multiple bug) and improves the installation process.
We have to changed either the cws integration/rejecting rules or the mechanisms.
Does OOo has a log file?
If I interrupt my IndexWriter with a kill signal, must of the time I will be left with a lock file.
All of you a (an) invited to join.
What shell one put into dictionary.lst so that Uzbek (Cyrillic) appears in a language list?
Although I instantiate a new IndexSearcher, it still crashed.
This may be prove (proving/proved/proven) fruitful than you might think.
Rexa can also understands people and grants.
This has been fixes (fixing) some time ago.

Ambiguous (1)

Spoiler:
No doubt were (was) making progress. [or "we're"]

Completely Missed (127)

Spoiler:
Eric and me work at Apple.
Ah, you got to love those wacky writes at The Atlantic.
He gave the ball to I.
Do you want to go to the movies with I?
The video on this page is a nice demonstration of what is going one inside deep learning algorithms.
Your pretty.
I will tell he the truth.
I haven’t seen them during ages.
Here we introduce problems solving techniques
We all want power the achieve.
Have your ever wondered about it?
Some days you got to quite while you're ahead. My experimental results came out great; I'm going home.
Sorry but I am a newbie and didn't clearly understood the approach.
Errors will now be underlines.
The rule runs in five seconds, which is twice as slower as other rules.
What was its' share in the overall performance cost?
Too bad, that the development has stopped.
If you'd like to give a talk their and present your system, please get in touch with me.
This is too much complex.
Looking forward to meet you.
I think you hit the nail on the hit though.
That being sad, we should just go to the store.
Thank you very match for your answer.
And when we the original versions of that patches have been removed, we will have won.
The is the "preferred" solution.
It may be more expensive on some filesystems then others.
There has been changes since 2.0.
I have already been thing about embedding an SMTP server.
I guess by giving to different version of java in the path variable.
It shouldn't not be.
This is pretty much one of its main use cases so you don't have to right one.
It's getting rather late know.
Access to content was quite ease.
The I had to prepare my own presentation about it.
Please report this problem to they.
How is would this constructor be useful?
It only matter on multiple CPU machines.
We are looking for people who has expertise in this area.
This makes me thing of an article in Linux Journal.
A search process has to do usually two thinks.
For example, a database table that has been parse as an XML file should be stored in the index.
I've decided to renamed the project.
I can't explain you the difference
You're right, and that's actually at the hard of the issue.
I can manually delete the file that are not able to be deleted by the application.
I copied the war file to /root/ but I getting errors.
He is in vacation this week.
And that make no sense to maintain 2 implementations in one project.
It is difficult to speeding this process up more.
Data comes throw the network.
I have problem with Nutch-04 ver.
It does like file i/o is now your bottleneck.
Can any one point me to right direction?
This is not the same thing than that.
Them check if there are any apples.
I the data changes, one server will know the change.
Does this really happen always you select another folder?
Porting this to a new a new layer would be good.
I think the solution Mark has suggested does solves the problem in an acceptable way.
One problem is that you often don't where a sentence starts and ends.
And continue until the last one without out being interrupted.
So what I'm look for is the path like this.
Then there's really know way to know.
For time to time, I will post tips.
That being sad, I do love tacos.
Even with you code changes, we are in trouble.
Your right, but for a silly reason.
The I tried to think of a way to reduce the number.
It should index ad search the Arabic/English text.
The Bean looks to see if your using multiple search servers.
And it has meet each of these challenges wonderfully.
Followed by and word that is not "and" or "to".

The rest it correctly corrected (88/242).