Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-13-2019, 09:47 AM   #4996
kcladyz
I love my parrots
kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcladyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, PW4, KOBO H2O and Aura One E2, zenpad, ipad pro, Kindle fires
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpotts View Post
My apologies. I, ignorantly didn't realize this was an issue and came into the post thinking it was tongue-in-cheek.
Very insensitive of me and I apologize.

Phil

I get lost on what i am and am not allowed to post as well
kcladyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 06:01 PM   #4997
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Searching ...
I made my first purchase of the year. A wish list item went on sale for $2.99 (prev $9.99). Now I hope to read it soon, otherwise, it's a retrogression.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 08:44 AM   #4998
radbaddude
Connoisseur
radbaddude knows how to choose the perfect melonradbaddude knows how to choose the perfect melonradbaddude knows how to choose the perfect melonradbaddude knows how to choose the perfect melonradbaddude knows how to choose the perfect melonradbaddude knows how to choose the perfect melonradbaddude knows how to choose the perfect melonradbaddude knows how to choose the perfect melonradbaddude knows how to choose the perfect melonradbaddude knows how to choose the perfect melonradbaddude knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
LOL I may buy the kobo firma so you are gonna need to work hard
Just to buy it? I see you have an assortment of ereaders.
radbaddude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 09:18 AM   #4999
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Yotaphone 2
So far I'm managing to resist an interesting looking book by a new writer (that's on special offer). But I have so many wonderful books I want to read already, I must keep on resisting!

And I must remember that it's very likely to go on special offer again in the next few years, so if I miss the offer this time around, I can get it another time, if reviews continue to look good.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 11:44 AM   #5000
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
LOL I may buy the kobo firma so you are gonna need to work hard
I'm safe until the new Kobo comes out. Then all bets are off.
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 12:00 PM   #5001
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
So far I'm managing to resist an interesting looking book by a new writer (that's on special offer). But I have so many wonderful books I want to read already, I must keep on resisting!

And I must remember that it's very likely to go on special offer again in the next few years, so if I miss the offer this time around, I can get it another time, if reviews continue to look good.
And there will be other books equally as good, too. None of us has ever suffered from a dearth of things to read!

After stumbling out of the gate at the start of the year, I've found my temporarily lost resolve and should finish the month in the minus column (in terms of +/- on the TBR). I'm currently at zero, if I count the books I'm reading and will finish in a timely fashion. I have had to resist temptation a couple of times, but nothing major.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote