Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 04-25-2017, 04:43 PM   #1
marp68
Addict
marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.marp68 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
sync between pc and phone not working

Hi
Just installed ADE on my Android phone (Samsung S5 with 6.1 marsmallow). I borrowed a drm book from my local library. I then opened it in the phone ADE. But the ADE on the pc doesn't sync the book from the phone. And the books on my pc wasn't synched to my phone.

Have I missed something?

I have checked the option Automatically dpownload your synched books to this device.
marp68 is offline   Reply With Quote