Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-09-2010, 03:58 PM   #31
Ajax
Addict
Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4 Touch, Kindle Fire, HP Touchpad
Thank you very much for the update, I'm updating now!!
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:09 PM   #32
Ajax
Addict
Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And... it worked with no problems, now I just need to find an easy way to add 550 books to the collections, and start thinking of all the collections I need to make.
Advert
Old 06-09-2010, 04:14 PM   #33
tsger
tsger began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2i
No update...and no wireless connection, either...arrgh!

I am still on 2.3.4. I noticed that although I have whispernet turned on, I have no bars. It has been that way most of the day. I tried rebooting, hoping maybe the update was waiting to be installed. NOPE. I was hoping to wait for the official Amazon update, but now I am contemplating updating myself with the .bin files posted here already.

What do you all think? Could that "cure" my lack of wireless connectivity?
tsger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:18 PM   #34
swmkdr
swmkdr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Am I missing something or is the option to view only personal documents/subscriptions gone?
swmkdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:48 PM   #35
Zorz
Zealot
Zorz began at the beginning.

I notice no difference in font clarity with this update. My fonts are still bland with no contrast.
Zorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #36
Ajax
Addict

asadkghad

Why did no one tell me that you could open a collection and then hit "add to collection" to add multiple books at a time. Of course I found this out after I manually added 400 books one by one....

I think I need a nap now.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:47 PM   #37
pat.indie
Enthusiast
pat.indie is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 2, enTourage eDGe, 10" ASUS Netbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
asadkghad

Why did no one tell me that you could open a collection and then hit "add to collection" to add multiple books at a time. Of course I found this out after I manually added 400 books one by one....

I think I need a nap now.
Thank you. I was too doing this the hard way.
I feel stupid now...(I have 745 books)
pat.indie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:06 PM   #38
IDOLO
IDOLO began at the beginning.

Device: KINDLE2
thank you

very kind of you
IDOLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #39
mcsgood
mcsgood began at the beginning.

Device: kindle DX
good!think you
mcsgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:47 AM   #40
don2k9
don2k9 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
downloading, the speed is no good, can't wait to see what's new in the new version.
Thanks for the great upload.
don2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:01 AM   #41
xnowimcoolx
Connoisseur
xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

nice, unrestricted internet connection too!!
xnowimcoolx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:42 AM   #42
sigma
sigma began at the beginning.

downloading,thx
sigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:23 AM   #43
osunado
osunado began at the beginning.

From Australia!! the update is working pretty fine. I made my first post on twitter. I feel that mi Kindle is working even better, more quickly.
osunado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:00 AM   #44
ssag
ssag began at the beginning.

Update worked fine. Full Internetaccess now in Austria.
ssag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:10 PM   #45
kelvin_liu
kelvin_liu began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2i
thank u very much!!
kelvin_liu is offline   Reply With Quote