Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-26-2021, 06:59 AM   #1
Zorka
Enthusiast
Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kobo Mini(5), Kobo Touch, Kobo H2O, Poke2, Pocketbook Color
Dutch wikipedia

Not sure how to ask this, but here it goes....

I'm using KoReader on a remarkable 2, and want to use wikipedia to search. When I'm using an english interface everything is working ok (Searching Wikipedia EN), but in the ductch interface it is searching nl_NL, which doesn't work. It should search NL. Does this make sence?

I tried changing language.lua (changing nl_NL to nl), but then the interface stays in english.... searching in dutch does work tough.

Is there a way to do this?
Zorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 11:54 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2; Kobo H2O & Forma
You can set the Wikipedia search languages in the Wikipedia settings (top menu, looking glass).

(I wasn't even aware that it tried to follow the current locale by default, but then again I run KOReader untranslated ;p).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 01:53 PM   #3
Zorka
Enthusiast
Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Zorka is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kobo Mini(5), Kobo Touch, Kobo H2O, Poke2, Pocketbook Color
Thanks, that worked!

But today I got the new 2.6 update for the remarkable 2, which seems to break to oxide launcher. So for the time being, no KoReader
Zorka is offline   Reply With Quote