Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 10-04-2019, 05:49 AM   #1
HippieWiccan
Connoisseur
HippieWiccan began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
Calibre 4.0

Calibre 4.0 has been released. From the release notes "The Content server has gained the ability to Edit metadata, Add/remove books and even Convert books to and from all the formats calibre itself supports. It is now a full fledged interface to your calibre libraries."

Will this be added to the app?
HippieWiccan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 09:17 PM   #2
samcohen
Connoisseur
samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Yes, I will add this to the to do list!
samcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2019, 10:09 AM   #3
HippieWiccan
Connoisseur
HippieWiccan began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
Squee! Thank you!
HippieWiccan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 09:49 PM   #4
nqk
Fanatic
nqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Onyx Boox Leaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by samcohen View Post
Yes, I will add this to the to do list!
Great to hear there is a new version on the horizon as CC has not been updated for awhile.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
nqk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 12:31 PM   #5
kksdragons
Bibliophile
kksdragons began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad
Sure would LOVE to see CC connect to the iCloud!
kksdragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2019, 12:45 PM   #6
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by nqk View Post
Great to hear there is a new version on the horizon as CC has not been updated for awhile.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
He did not say that. He said there is a to do list, nothing about an ETA or a new version.

All I see on the horizon is a gloomy sunset
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 02:24 PM   #7
dmcritchie
dmcritchie began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
I too would like CC to be able to Edit Metadata using Calibre's new Content Server interface. At least I can now fire up a browser on my eReader or smartphone to add my comments and rating to each book I read. But it would be more convenient to be able to do this from within CC.
dmcritchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 10:44 PM   #8
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
He did not say that. He said there is a to do list, nothing about an ETA or a new version.

All I see on the horizon is a gloomy sunset

Sunlight is coming soon! We fixed the bug and are conducting proper tests to make sure the new version is stable.
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 03:06 PM   #9
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMrev View Post
Sunlight is coming soon! We fixed the bug and are conducting proper tests to make sure the new version is stable.
Which bug?.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 11:22 PM   #10
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
Which bug?.
Content server authentication issue.

the greyed out "ok" button.
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote