Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 06-04-2018, 06:14 AM   #16
Nicolas F
Groupie
Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Here are some alternate icons (as requested) that match the grey and yellow of the other ones.
I also did a few alternate style for the store icon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	store.png
Views:	473
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	164286   Click image for larger version

Name:	save.png
Views:	386
Size:	982 Bytes
ID:	164287   Click image for larger version

Name:	add_book.png
Views:	468
Size:	865 Bytes
ID:	164288   Click image for larger version

Name:	remove_books.png
Views:	439
Size:	937 Bytes
ID:	164289   Click image for larger version

Name:	store 1.png
Views:	445
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	164290   Click image for larger version

Name:	store 2.png
Views:	424
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	164291   Click image for larger version

Name:	store 3.png
Views:	453
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	164292  
Nicolas F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 06:49 PM   #17
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Hi, @Nicolas F

I came here just to tell you how great this icon pack is!
Thanks a lot. The best one by far!
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 04:20 AM   #18
Nicolas F
Groupie
Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
Hi, @Nicolas F

I came here just to tell you how great this icon pack is!
Thanks a lot. The best one by far!
Thank you !
Old 06-17-2019, 01:39 PM   #19
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
Thank you so much! I've been using Calibre for years and I just discovered I can change it too like like my system and change the icons! Your set is the absolute best. It's the only set I've tried that has an icon of all of my plugins!
JBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 02:26 PM   #20
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I just noticed that the KFX Input/Output icons don't have nice Highlights icons. It's no biggie, but I thought I'd let you know.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_825BDCFE8E32-1.jpeg
Views:	339
Size:	412.7 KB
ID:	171967  
Old 06-18-2019, 04:10 PM   #21
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaby View Post
I just noticed that the KFX Input/Output icons don't have nice Highlights icons. It's no biggie, but I thought I'd let you know.
Plugin developers supply their icons. These themes are for core Calibre
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 05:40 PM   #22
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Plugins can look for icons on calibre resources folder (on Windows, generally found on 'C:\user\AppData\Roaming\calibre\resources\images' ).

So, its up to the Theme designer to create icons for plugins he wants to support. This theme, for instance, have icons for: Annotations, Count Pages, EpubMerge, EpubSplit, KindleUnpack, and many others.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 06:03 PM   #23
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
The KFX Input and KFX Output plugins use an icon named "mimetypes/kfx.png" for the conversion dialog. This follows the icon naming convention used for other e-book formats such as AZW3, EPUB, and MOBI.

Since calibre does not provide an icon for the KFX format the plugins will create one in the resources/images/mimetypes subfolder of the calibre config folder, if none is already present.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 07:28 PM   #24
Nicolas F
Groupie

Quote:
Thank you and thanks for telling me.

I don't use this format so I never noticed. I tried to add all the plugins that can be themed.
I will add this icon, no problem!

I could go with the basic amazon one or KFX, tell me which one you want?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	azw2.png
Views:	279
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	172020   Click image for larger version

Name:	kfx.png
Views:	256
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	172021  

Last edited by Nicolas F; 06-21-2019 at 07:46 PM.
Old 06-21-2019, 07:36 PM   #25
Nicolas F
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
Plugins can look for icons on calibre resources folder (on Windows, generally found on 'C:\user\AppData\Roaming\calibre\resources\images' ).

So, its up to the Theme designer to create icons for plugins he wants to support. This theme, for instance, have icons for: Annotations, Count Pages, EpubMerge, EpubSplit, KindleUnpack, and many others.
Yes, plugins normally can't be themed and its up to the developer of the plugin to add the theming option. But a lot of people have built there plugins on Kiwidude model who added the option to theme the plugin icons in all his plugins.
Old 07-24-2019, 05:04 PM   #26
JBaby
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas F View Post
Thank you and thanks for telling me.

I don't use this format so I never noticed. I tried to add all the plugins that can be themed.
I will add this icon, no problem!

I could go with the basic amazon one or KFX, tell me which one you want?
I'm fine with the basic Amazon one because then it will match the AZW3 and MOBI one. Thanks! Sorry I took forever with my reply. I never get email notifications and Mobilereads doesn't do Tapatalk notifications.

Last edited by JBaby; 07-24-2019 at 05:08 PM.
Old 07-26-2019, 06:50 AM   #27
Nicolas F
Groupie

Quote:
I'm fine with the basic Amazon one because then it will match the AZW3 and MOBI one. Thanks! Sorry I took forever with my reply. I never get email notifications and Mobilereads doesn't do Tapatalk notifications.
No problem, I'm not here everyday either

Theme updated to V9 with new KFX icon and Obok plugin icon.
Old 07-27-2019, 04:54 AM   #28
JBaby
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas F View Post
No problem, I'm not here everyday either

Theme updated to V9 with new KFX icon and Obok plugin icon.

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2019, 05:19 PM   #29
JBaby
Zealot

Hey Nicolas

Is there any chance you'll make a Highlights theme that looks good in Dark Mode too? I know Highlights Dark exists but it has several icons that aren't themed. Also, it only looks good in Dark Mode and I have my Mac set to change with sunrise/sunset. Your icon theme is the only one that supports the most plugins and looks good.
Old 12-19-2019, 04:13 PM   #30
Nicolas F
Groupie

Quote:
Hey Nicolas

Is there any chance you'll make a Highlights theme that looks good in Dark Mode too? I know Highlights Dark exists but it has several icons that aren't themed. Also, it only looks good in Dark Mode and I have my Mac set to change with sunrise/sunset. Your icon theme is the only one that supports the most plugins and looks good.
Hey

I'm trying something with a lighter grey and less saturated colors.
It looks a bit too dark with the dark mode and a bit too light with light mode but it's a compromise!
If some of you want to try it, let me know what you think.

The file is a simple zip with the image folder, just replace the ressource/image folder in calibre configuration folder to try it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip highlights_lighter.zip (574.2 KB, 251 views)

Tags
icon, icons, theme