Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-24-2009, 04:21 PM   #46
T_Frain_K
Booyah!
T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Cybook Gen3 // Samsung Galaxy S
Don´t you all see we have been deceived all along?
It is not Monday!

Nevermind. Good it is here at last.

Merry Chrismas to everyone.
T_Frain_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:24 PM   #47
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Frain_K View Post
Don´t you all see we have been deceived all along?
It is not Monday!

Nevermind. Good it is here at last.

Merry Chrismas to everyone.
No, the real reason Bookeen released the new firmware is that this month has 2 full moons! So they quite literally released it 'once in a blue moon'!
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2009, 04:25 PM   #48
Alan McCright
Alan McCright is on a distinguished road

Device: Cybook Gen3, BeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
No, the real reason Bookeen released the new firmware is that this month has 2 full moons! So they quite literally released it 'once in a blue moon'!
OOOhhhh, that's sooo bad!. (ten points to you!)
Alan McCright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:26 PM   #49
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan McCright View Post
There's a Bad Moon Rising!

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:27 PM   #50
netman49
Publisher
netman49 began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-650, iPod Touch, iPad
At last

Last but not least!
Just in time for Christmas
netman49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2009, 04:28 PM   #51
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Turns out that the battery DID discharge despite being turned OFF! And I got VERY careful after my Netronix EB100's screen cracked just by holding it.
Of course. Batteries discharge themselves even when not in use.

Quote:
That's not a broken screen, just a sign of a deeply discharged battery. Pop it on charge for a bit and it'll be fine.
I never knew a depleted could have that effect. few times I had it, it displayed noting.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 12-24-2009 at 04:30 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:29 PM   #52
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan McCright View Post
I have my moments!

So those with an Opus, are their any obvious changes aside from fixing the stability issues?
Old 12-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #53
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
I have my moments!

So those with an Opus, are their any obvious changes aside from fixing the stability issues?
PDF margring cropping.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:44 PM   #54
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
PDF margring cropping.
I notice no one has answered my *burning* quesion... "Can you update to V2, then roll-back (do another update to) V1.5? IOW, can we switch between Mobi and ePub, back and forth, by applying the appropriate updates???

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:51 PM   #55
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
I notice no one has answered my *burning* quesion... "Can you update to V2, then roll-back (do another update to) V1.5? IOW, can we switch between Mobi and ePub, back and forth, by applying the appropriate updates???

Derek
I think this post would indicate it's possible: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=11
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:54 PM   #56
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
I have my moments!

Well.. although updated mine still crashed on me 5 min ago....
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:05 PM   #57
Crusader
Space Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Well.. although updated mine still crashed on me 5 min ago....
That's not good to hear. Let's hope it's just a once-off occurrence.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:19 PM   #58
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
I just tested Three Men in a Boat from the ePub download section. And the text is to near the top. The top row is cut by the border. So is this problem with the book or with the firmware?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:21 PM   #59
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
I cannot turn off the justification in ePub either. And since no hyphenation seems to occur it looks very bad with justified text.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:34 PM   #60
Marko
Marko doesn't litterMarko doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen3
Hallelujah!
Marko is offline   Reply With Quote