Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-13-2018, 12:31 PM   #1
NaliniFan
Nordlicht
NaliniFan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi and Hello!

I am new to mobileread, greetings to all readers! I'm from Germany, so if my english isn't always proper... just ignore my mistakes and try to catch the meaning...
NaliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:02 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaliniFan View Post
I am new to mobileread, greetings to all readers! I'm from Germany, so if my english isn't always proper... just ignore my mistakes and try to catch the meaning...
Hi and welcome. I am in the southern US. I think we will get along just fine.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2018, 02:48 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Nalinifan and welcome to MobileRead. And I guarantee your English is way better than my German.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 02:35 AM   #4
02xda2
moddedmad
02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hey Nalinifan

Welcome aboard !

ps: is there any nalini in your life (nalini is an indian female name)
02xda2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:56 AM   #5
NaliniFan
Nordlicht
NaliniFan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02xda2 View Post
Hey Nalinifan

Welcome aboard !

ps: is there any nalini in your life (nalini is an indian female name)

Of course there is, but not in my family (even if I wish she would...)
It is Nalini Singh, author of the Psy-Changeling-novels. She's my favourite author. She comes from Fiji.
Over years I spent so many happy hours immersed within her books...
NaliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2018, 12:25 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
By the way, there is one thing I’ve never understood about the German language and I can’t explain this:

The more German beer you drink, the better you speak German!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 02:12 AM   #7
blecmacigno
blecmacigno began at the beginning.

Hi

Hi there,
my name is Francesco and I'm from Italy.
blecmacigno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 02:53 AM   #8
02xda2
moddedmad
02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaliniFan View Post
Of course there is, but not in my family (even if I wish she would...)
It is Nalini Singh, author of the Psy-Changeling-novels. She's my favourite author. She comes from Fiji.
Over years I spent so many happy hours immersed within her books...
Good! Nice to know and thanks
02xda2 is offline   Reply With Quote