Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-14-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
emt
Nameless Being

Rooted Nook Color - Flawless

Nook Color w/Rooted 1.1 Update. Mint Condition with screen protector and BN Leather Cover and 2 GB Micro SD Card all in Original Box. Absolutely no screen scratches or otherr marks on case. (Upgrading to Galaxy Tab)

$200 and you can pick up on Long Island, NY or you pay shipping anywhere.

PM to me

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-19-2011 at 01:21 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:25 PM   #2
bambi
Enthusiast
bambi began at the beginning.

Device: HX4700 Je100 EkenM003 WPDN NookColor
PM sent.
bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2011, 08:55 AM   #3
mapabl
Enthusiast
mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: iPad Air, iPad Mini. Nook Glo, Kindle Paperwhite,
PM sent by me too
mapabl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:49 PM   #4
mapabl
Enthusiast
mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: iPad Air, iPad Mini. Nook Glo, Kindle Paperwhite,
Hooray ----SOLD and RECEIVED

Got my NookColor and it's so nice. I'm gonna love it. This seller is fabulous to work with. Thanks again and again.
mapabl is offline   Reply With Quote