Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-01-2009, 10:56 PM   #1
numindast
Enthusiast
numindast has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.numindast has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.numindast has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K2, DX (had PRS500, 505, 700)
Got Kindle DX shipping date

Quote:
Hello from Amazon.com.

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on May 08 2009 (Order# 103-6892873-4877049):

"Kindle DX: Amazon's 9.7" Wireless Reading Device (Latest
Generation)" [Electronics]
Estimated arrival date: June 16 2009
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
numindast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:06 PM   #2
numindast
Enthusiast
numindast has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.numindast has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.numindast has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Bah, I was beat, no newsflash credits for me.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...3&postcount=15
Advert
Old 06-01-2009, 11:08 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by numindast View Post
Bah, I was beat, no newsflash credits for me.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...3&postcount=15
never mind........karma for at least trying!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:11 PM   #4
numindast
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
never mind........karma for at least trying!
Darn that Bezos guy, he could have at least released the KDX in July when I get 3 paychecks! (That only happens twice a year ...)

Old 06-01-2009, 11:19 PM   #5
markbot
Guru
markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2
My arrival date is "June 22 2009 - June 26 2009". I ordered it the first day.
markbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-01-2009, 11:27 PM   #6
oncdoc
Addict
oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle, pocket pro
i ordered today and it is the 15th ship date
oncdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:31 PM   #7
numindast
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncdoc View Post
i ordered today and it is the 15th ship date
now THAT is just totally unfair
Old 06-01-2009, 11:33 PM   #8
cmumford
Connoisseur
cmumford began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500
Me too GRIN! :-)

"Amazon Kindle DX Leather Cover" [Electronics]
Estimated arrival date: June 15 2009
"Kindle DX: Amazon's 9.7" Wireless Reading Device (Latest Generation)" [Electronics]
Estimated arrival date: June 15 2009

I'm so happy - my wife is too because she gets my Kindle-1 just before we go on vacation.
cmumford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:35 PM   #9
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
Woohoo! Mine, too! June 11th!

The cover seems to still be in flux...lol
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:48 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by numindast View Post
Darn that Bezos guy, he could have at least released the KDX in July when I get 3 paychecks! (That only happens twice a year ...)

Hmm... I knew there was a downside to getting paid semimonthly. No extra checks for me. (Actually I don't get any checks, it's all direct deposit.)

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:15 AM   #11
TheDarkTrumpet
TheDarkTrumpet began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
"Kindle DX: Amazon's 9.7" Wireless Reading Device (Latest
Generation)" [Electronics]
Estimated arrival date: June 11 2009

yay finally they are going to ship soon!
TheDarkTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:11 AM   #12
Studio717
Addict
Studio717 will become famous soon enoughStudio717 will become famous soon enoughStudio717 will become famous soon enoughStudio717 will become famous soon enoughStudio717 will become famous soon enoughStudio717 will become famous soon enough

Device: Various Kindles, iPhone, iPad, Galaxy 10.1
Same for me - June 11.
Studio717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:43 AM   #13
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Ordered during the initial annoucement; mine says June 11.
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:40 AM   #14
Digriz
Digriz began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505/kindle 2/dr1000
Ordered before the announcement. June 11th! Love Amazon Prime!
Digriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:07 PM   #15
pboss
Evangelist
pboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enough

Device: none
Yay, I need one too. I guess I need to make a mental list to justify why it's necessary.
pboss is offline   Reply With Quote