Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-26-2011, 05:51 PM   #31
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
There is at least one outright lie in that story. "turning the orientation of the device while in a book takes about four seconds " Wrong. I double checked mine and it's under a second.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 05:59 PM   #32
hieronymos
Groupie
hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.

Device: Kobo Vox
Last update made it better. It really was long before. Could be instant and I hope that one day it will be.
hieronymos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2011, 06:16 PM   #33
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hieronymos View Post
Last update made it better. It really was long before. Could be instant and I hope that one day it will be.
The update from a few days ago?

Oh well, I posted a rebuttal on the Verge's page.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:18 PM   #34
TonyToews
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hieronymos View Post
This night, I plugged my 0.5 mah phone charger into the Vox and turned it off. It was at 10% battery. I unplugged it 7h ago and have been using it sporadically. It still says 10%, it's still on. Any charger will charge - even a USB port at work.
Ahhh, now that's interesting. I think I've read that powering off the Vox and powering it on resets the charge counter. I didn't try that when I tried charging it off my laptop over night. I'll try charging tonight via the USB port and power cycling tomorrow.

Tags
kobo, review, vox