Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-20-2013, 11:16 AM   #1
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
M-Edge E-Luminator Touch for $2.50 at Big Lots

Not sure if this will apply to everyone, but I noticed that one of my Big Lots stores in Birmingham, AL has the M-Edge E-Luminator Touch in black and white for only $2.50 plus tax. This will fit in the pocket of most M-Edge ereader jackets (the package states compatibility with jackets for Kindle 3/4/Touch, Kobo Touch, and Nook SimpleTouch although the instructions also list a few older models) plus it has a paperclip style clip that allows it to work with traditional books and magazines. Your milage may vary on this as a friend in Little Rock, AR checked a couple of stores and was unable to find them.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-21-2013 at 08:59 AM.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:56 AM   #2
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
And I thought I was getting a good price at Ollie's for $4! They are moving my Big Lots, so I'll have to wait for the new one to open before I can go check.
But I swear I think the neck is shorter than they used to be.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:53 AM   #3
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

$4 is much better than BestBuy's $17.99.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:22 PM   #4
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
I still had to explain to hubby why I brought 7 of them home.........

S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:50 PM   #5
hwlester
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
I still had to explain to hubby why I brought 7 of them home.........

S
Sorry, can't help with that.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:39 PM   #6
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
And I thought I was getting a good price at Ollie's for $4! They are moving my Big Lots, so I'll have to wait for the new one to open before I can go check.
But I swear I think the neck is shorter than they used to be.
S
For those who don't know, Ollies is like Big Lots, but without the class or charm.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:44 PM   #7
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Class or charm? Have you even BEEN into a Big Lots? I find it as bad as the dollar places.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:48 AM   #8
hwlester
Wizard

My local Radio Shack had a few of these on clearance for $3.97 as well as a couple of the M-Edge jackets that fit the Kindle Touch also under $5.