Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 07:08 PM   #661
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:43 PM   #662
potrick
potrick began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Hey, I'm looking for the image for N647, do you have it? I know I asked for a couple before; I didn't get them working, and suspect it's because I had the wrong image. Thanks for your help.
Old 05-30-2017, 09:11 PM   #663
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent. And yes, you need the right image to get it working.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:35 PM   #664
brownn10
brownn10 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Hi, my kobo Wifi recently stopped working properly. The OS seems to be intact, however it doesn't detect any of the books on it. None show up at all, either added by me or the 100 or so classics it came with. I tried the ten second power button press, a factory reset and the pinhole reset. My books still show up when plugged into a computer, but that's it. It won't read the external SD card but will update library when it is removed. I was wondering if I could get a working SD image so I could try that as well.

Model number n289
Old 06-05-2017, 07:49 PM   #665
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-14-2017, 01:41 PM   #666
crnlm
crnlm began at the beginning.

Device: N647
please help me with n647 image

Hello,

Seems that my Kobo Wifi is not seeing books anymore and is applying update on each start. Please help me with disk image if possible. Thank you!
Old 06-14-2017, 08:45 PM   #667
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@crnlm: Can you please enable PMs in your control panel. Then I can send the link.
Old 06-15-2017, 12:05 AM   #668
crnlm

@davidfor, thank you for help. I checked and only have visitor messaging, probably an administrator needs to add PM or I have too few posts.
Old 06-15-2017, 03:56 AM   #669
crnlm

Didn't want to double post, but cannot find how to edit previous one. Sorry about that.

Just a short update, the issue was on second partition and fsck did it. Thank you again for help, this forum is great.

Edit reason : seems that I can edit for some time, after that is not available. good to know.

Last edited by crnlm; 06-15-2017 at 03:57 AM. Reason: to test how edit works, as I couldn't edit morning one
Old 06-15-2017, 08:36 PM   #670
lazybs
lazybs began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n289
This looks the spot!

Can someone please send me a SD image for Kobo n289? Thank you in advance.
Old 06-15-2017, 09:10 PM   #671
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-15-2017, 09:44 PM   #672
lazybs

Thanks Davidfor.

Larger than I expected, wow! I was sure mine was a 1gb but I upgraded it immediately after getting it. I don't remember and it doesn't show a drive.

Anyway, thanks again.
Old 06-18-2017, 02:12 PM   #673
lazybs

That worked. I have the the issue of missing ebooks when I shut it off but I read somewhere to put it in sleep mode. That works fine for now. Ejecting and reinsertion of the external card works too. I'm sure you all know that.

I'll peruse the site for a fix for that.

Thanks, I'm one happy camper now!
Old 06-29-2017, 11:44 PM   #674
Monkeycapers
Monkeycapers began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wireless (Kobo2)
Hi, I too am having issues with my kobo wifi refusing to show books. Would appreciate it if someone sent me a SD image for N647. Thanks!
Old 06-30-2017, 12:01 AM   #675
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread

Tags
image, kobo, kobo wifi, sd card, wifi