Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-20-2023, 06:11 PM   #1
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Xfinity Rewards: Up to $20 Amazon Kindle Bookshelf Reward

If you have internet through Xfinity, nee Comcast, there's a new reward that gives Amazon Kindle Bookshelf credit. It's important to note that this is not credit for the full Kindle store, only a subset of fifty-four books selected by Comcast to be part of the promo. Since I can't find a way to link to the book selections that don't require you to go through the credit redeem page, I'll just list them below. Credit is $10 for silver & gold level rewards members and $20 for platinum & diamond level. Once you have your code you can redeem it at this link.

Most selections are available in multiple formats, some combination of paperback, hardback, audiobook and ebook. I think I've marked all the ones that aren't available in eBook form, but I didn't look at every book's page. You can use the credit on physical books as well as eBooks. It'll probably go further on eBooks, although some of the box sets in paperback are really good deals.

If you have access to multiple Xfinity accounts the you can stack the credits on one Amazon account. I've seen others report it, but I haven't tried adding the credit from my dad's account yet. I'll edit this once I have. Edit: I've successfully redeemed the credit from dad's account along with my own, so you can definitely stack them.

Books included:

Spoiler:
Includes the following:
  • A Game of Thrones
  • A Clash of Kings
  • A Storm of Swords
  • A Feast of Crows
  • A Dance With Dragons
Includes the following:
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Includes the following:
  • Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
  • Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
  • Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
  • Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian
  • Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse
Includes the following:
  • The Fellowship of the Ring
  • The Two Towers
  • The Return of the King

Last edited by Manabi; 12-20-2023 at 06:17 PM.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote