Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-29-2016, 01:47 AM   #1
JHarry
Connoisseur
JHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Smile Which SD for Onyx M96C

Hello.
I have bought a T68 but 32g Samsung TF(MicroSD) seems too big for T68(Too Long Loading time).Now I bought a M96C
Could you give some suggestions for choosing a sd card for M96C?
for example, the capacity, the brand you choose, the formatting way(16K cluster ,32k or 64k?) and so on.
Many thanks~
JHarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 09:51 PM   #2
JHarry
Connoisseur
JHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animalsJHarry is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92
nobody buy onyx android reader?
JHarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2016, 04:53 PM   #3
endless_reading
endless_reading began at the beginning.

Device: box M92, DXG
I have been using a 256gb PNY card(http://www.amazon.com/PNY-Elite-Perf...words=256gb+sd). And it's very slow to load after restart. But I barely restart it, so it's fine for me.
endless_reading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 06:36 PM   #4
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHarry View Post
Hello.
I have bought a T68 but 32g Samsung TF(MicroSD) seems too big for T68(Too Long Loading time).Now I bought a M96C
Could you give some suggestions for choosing a sd card for M96C?
for example, the capacity, the brand you choose, the formatting way(16K cluster ,32k or 64k?) and so on.
Many thanks~
The questions was answered several times before. I use SanDisk with FAT32 (not extFat) format.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 07:45 AM   #5
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
I don't know if it's pertinent, but the M92 has an option to load all metadatas of the books. So, changing of folder could be very long. The SDcard is not the main reason for the "slow" effect with the M92.This option could be disabled. I don't know the T68, but have you something like that ?
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert