Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Mobile Sites

Notices

Old 11-07-2002, 02:32 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Lightbulb

Sorry guys that I've kept you waiting for the next update. In fact, the update will include more than 250 (!!) new channel links. I haven't been able to sort them all in yet, especially since it takes more time to reorder everything (sorting by category + language instead of ranking).

On Nov 15th I will have my GMAT test. Until then chances are low that I will get V1.0.5 out. Maybe I will find the time but I cannot promise. However, after that date, make sure to check for the update