Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-21-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
The Complete Willden Trilogy - John H. Carroll

I have released an omnibus of my first three novels. It’s called “The Complete Willden Trilogy” and is in the epic fantasy genre. It has maps, an easy to navigate table of contents and an affordable price.

You can find it at Amazon and Smashwords.
Amazon
Amazon UK
Smashwords
Barnes & Noble
Apple
Kobo
Sony
Diesel
WHSmith

Description:
The Willden Trilogy is an epic fantasy that follows the adventures of Tathan and his companions through the Willden Forest and into the depths of the world. A new race called Rojuun has appeared in the world and is threatening to make humans their servants. It is the companions’ task to learn more and perhaps rescue a princess if they have the time.

Rojuun
Book 1 of the Willden Trilogy: Rumors are spreading about a new race called “Rojuun”, who appeared from the depths of the mountains eight hundred years ago with the intention of taking over the world. Tathan of the Shadows has been charged with learning more about them. However, he must learn more about his very unusual companions before he can succeed.

Anilyia
Book 2 of the Willden Trilogy: The companions return to Mother Tree to tell her what they’ve learned. On the way, Liselle and Vevin meet a magical being who informs them that the world will go poof if they don’t save Princess Anilyia of Mayncal, believed to be held captive by the Rojuun. What in the world will they do with the princess if they do save her?

Kethril
Book 3 of the Willden Trilogy: The companions have a plan to return Princess Anilyia to the Kingdom of Mayncal. As with most of their plans, events happen in an entirely different way. The others begin to learn more about Tathan of the Shadows and his murky past. That past presents barriers to accomplishing their goals and they must overcome them.
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Added to my library at Smashwords to be included in my next batch purchase.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:31 PM   #3
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The first book is actually free on Smashwords. I've read it (in March this year when it was still $1.50?) and liked it. Just picked up the trilogy, thanks for letting me know.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:06 AM   #4
nookkatz
Tuxedo Cats!
nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks and iThings
I've read them all, and they are great! Really nice to see them in omnibus form!
nookkatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:25 AM   #5
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post
The first book is actually free on Smashwords. I've read it (in March this year when it was still $1.50?) and liked it. Just picked up the trilogy, thanks for letting me know.
Thanks for this information. I've downloaded Rojuun and put it in third place on my TBR pile.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:42 AM   #6
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@frostschutz, I did make Rojuun free just this last week. I've been toying with the idea for a while and it seems to be the best way to introduce readers to my writing. Thank you so much for buying the trilogy and I hope you enjoy it. There's quite a few more chuckles and plenty of adventure in the second and third books.

@rhadin, Starting with the first book to see if you like my writing is an excellent idea. I hope you find it enjoyable.

@nookatz, Thank you. I'm nearing halfway on the first draft of Ebudae, but the holidays get busy, so it's slowing the writing down a bit. It's even more intense than Dralin, but you're going to hate me at the ending.

Thank you all and happy reading.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:36 PM   #7
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post

Thank you for the heads up! I have downloaded Rojuun and placed in my top 5 TBR. I look forward to reading it.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 02:14 PM   #8
John Carroll
kookoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Thank you for the heads up! I have downloaded Rojuun and placed in my top 5 TBR. I look forward to reading it.
Sweet!

[promotion removed - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-24-2011 at 05:55 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:38 PM   #9
nookkatz
Tuxedo Cats!
nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks and iThings
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Carroll View Post
@frostschutz,

@nookatz, Thank you. I'm nearing halfway on the first draft of Ebudae, but the holidays get busy, so it's slowing the writing down a bit. It's even more intense than Dralin, but you're going to hate me at the ending.
There's no way I would hate you, but it sounds like I might have to have a box of tissues handy . . .

REALLY looking forward to reading Ebudae, even in an early version!!
nookkatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #10
John Carroll
kookoo

Wonderful review on the Willden Trilogy omnibus via Apple: http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-...75007331?mt=11

Review 5-stars
by Linainthesky
I absolutely LOVED these stories. The characters are absolutely adorable and endearing and I can't get enough. The author has a wonderful playful sense of humor that is refreshing. I love his style and am going to read the rest of his writing for sure!! Definitely recommend this series and this author!! I couldn't put it down!!
Old 03-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #11
John Carroll
kookoo

The Complete Willden Trilogy is 25% off at Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/94843

It'll last until midnight March 10th (Saturday) This is not something I will normally put on sale, so get it while you can if it interests you!
Old 07-02-2012, 09:23 PM   #12
John Carroll
kookoo

The Complete Willden Trilogy is 50% off at Smashwords for the entire month of July. It's an exceptional deal.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/vie...f=johnhcarroll