Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-12-2011, 09:04 AM   #1
adrhc
Connoisseur
adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.

Device: PcketBook Pro 903
Onyx M91S vs PocketBook 902

Hi, I read almost everything about this subject but I found only parts of it.
I am interested mainly in difference for speed when reading technical document PDF or djvu. What moves faster ? M91S (processor + less RAM) or PB902 (less processor + double size RAM) .

PS: I bet on less processor but double size RAM
adrhc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
I didn't have a chance to put them two alongside and compare... I think I need to do it...
I bet for the Onyx'es faster processor...
Though - ANY large PDF will be slow at any e-Ink device...
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2011, 09:44 AM   #3
adrhc
Connoisseur
adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.

Device: PcketBook Pro 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
I didn't have a chance to put them two alongside and compare... I think I need to do it...
I bet for the Onyx'es faster processor...
Though - ANY large PDF will be slow at any e-Ink device...
Well, I hardly wait.
adrhc is offline   Reply With Quote