Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-27-2011, 03:57 PM   #31
fgruber
Academic
fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Plus
did you choose the rotate option on the eink menu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinc View Post
I am getting rotated image whatever mode I am.
is there any change to map like screen to screen without rotation?
fgruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:59 PM   #32
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by javese View Post
oh,I didn't know that. Will it put me into trouble?
btw,in which case will you root your pe/ee?
I should have posted the Appazonia quote this way: http://www.appazonia.com/2011/07/23/...e-pocket-edge/. That's Nate the Great's website (I get the daily email so I'll know what Amazon's free app is each day. ).

I don't know when or if I'll root my PE/EE. You tech wizards are making great strides, but I am quite happy with my devices as they are. When that ceases to be the case I'll give it a shot!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2011, 08:24 PM   #33
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket Edgex2(1unborked), Alex, Nook B&W, Nook Color, Nook STR
not sure what you mean by rotate option
vicinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:11 PM   #34
fgruber
Academic
fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgruber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

In the view menu of the eink choose rotate
Old 07-28-2011, 05:15 AM   #35
javese
Zealot
javese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge(Black)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgruber View Post
Hi Javese
I tried and it works.

Thanks
Thank you fgruber!
javese is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2011, 05:26 AM   #36
javese
Zealot
javese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enough

lcd2eink 0.1.1 released.
"automatic mode" is added in this version.when "automatic mode" is on,it will check the lcd display every 5 seconds .if the display has been changed since last capture,a new capture will be made automatically.

hi kennyminot,can you tell me how can I edit my thread? I'd want to put the new release on the top of the thread if possible.
Attached Files
File Type: zip LCD2Eink_0.1.1.zip (21.0 KB, 298 views)
Old 07-28-2011, 09:35 AM   #37
fgruber
Academic

Thanks a lot. works great!

Quote:
lcd2eink 0.1.1 released.
"automatic mode" is added in this version.when "automatic mode" is on,it will check the lcd display every 5 seconds .if the display has been changed since last capture,a new capture will be made automatically.

hi kennyminot,can you tell me how can I edit my thread? I'd want to put the new release on the top of the thread if possible.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:09 PM   #38
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Quote:
lcd2eink 0.1.1 released.

On most peoples post you should see the quote button, but on your own you should see an edit button(as well as a few others). That's what you want I think...
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:16 PM   #39
good153
Enthusiast
good153 began at the beginning.

Device: irex iliad
Thank you a lot for your great effort.
good153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:19 PM   #40
javese
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by emusan View Post
On most peoples post you should see the quote button, but on your own you should see an edit button(as well as a few others). That's what you want I think...
Thanks emusan.But I can only see edit button before the post is replyed...
Old 07-28-2011, 10:19 PM   #41
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

we will try it. A suggestion. any chance on having the capture automatically when pressing hard through home button, so we do not have to press capture now? also I have seen in CM7 power button mapped to different functions, any luck for a capture button.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:20 PM   #42
vicinc
Guru

check this
http://www.androidpolice.com/2010/12...-line-of-code/
Old 07-29-2011, 08:28 AM   #43
fgruber
Academic

or even better one of the buttons on the eink side could be use to activate/desactive automatic mode. Perhaps long press the zoom button?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinc View Post
we will try it. A suggestion. any chance on having the capture automatically when pressing hard through home button, so we do not have to press capture now? also I have seen in CM7 power button mapped to different functions, any luck for a capture button.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #44
vicinc
Guru

there is an app call launcherkey in market.
you can attach any app to to the list. you press search key and have a list of apps. if the lcd2eink will not ask to press again capture now will be perfect.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:33 PM   #45
vicinc
Guru

Another idea. Can the Screen Dump message be disable, as sometimes is captured on the eink screen. this app is almost usable now with rotate screen in e-ink mode and autofresh.
A second note. Would be anyway that the wacom pen position on the eink mode read and transferred in lcd clicks? that will enable some kind of eink only operation. ideal in sun light. Javese you rock. Thanks for releasing the source as well. you are a real gentleman.