Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-09-2011, 04:20 AM   #1
feanor91
feanor91 began at the beginning.

Device: Moon+ Reader Pro
Problem Calibre2Opds moon+ Reader Pro

Hi

I use Calibre and Calibre2opds to put my library online. All works fine.

Meanwhile, recently I bought Moon+ Reader pro. I put my library in it, I can browse through with no problem but, when I click on a book to download it, I am redirected into the browser of my device and only the cover of the book is shown, no title, no commentary, nothing and no download link....

Is someone aware about this problem?

I want to say that all reader I try have the same behavior, exept Aldiko, if I have generated the library in Aldiko format.
feanor91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:59 AM   #2
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Perhaps try and generate the CalibreOPDS to use Stanza. It will break Aldiko but I reckon your other apps will work properly.

My work around has been to generate two catalogs, one Stanza, the other Aldiko (remembering to store them in different folders) and upload them both to my webserver
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2011, 05:20 AM   #3
feanor91
feanor91 began at the beginning.

Device: Moon+ Reader Pro
Hi

Thanks, I'll try that, I will say if it's ok or not, in the same time, I'm in connection with Moon+ guy I just send him my catalog to see if he can found something wrong in xml files.

Edit : wonderfull, in Stanza mode, it works well. Thanks a lot

Last edited by feanor91; 03-09-2011 at 07:39 AM.
feanor91 is offline   Reply With Quote