Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-29-2009, 07:38 AM   #1
Defnes
Defnes began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Can you name these devices?

Hi, I came across these readers in a China trade site. They look good but I don't know if they are any known brand. Can you tell me if you know these readers?
Thank you.

Defnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:41 AM   #2
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I'm not sure, the first one might be the Iriver.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:44 AM   #3
Defnes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
I'm not sure, the first one might be the Iriver.
I checked, it's not iriver or insdream. (they look similar though)
Old 12-29-2009, 10:55 AM   #4
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
the middle one looks like the Boeye 510 ... but not quite
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:13 AM   #5
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Someone just posted a link in another forum to this reader, which looks like the last picture:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67442
http://www.xataka.com/libro-electron...-por-250-euros

They may or may not be the same reader
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:28 AM   #6
anabelee
Zealot
anabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enoughanabelee will become famous soon enough

Device: Woxter Scriba 150, pocketbook 360
Yes, I think the third is the iJoy ketab, but I have no information about it...
anabelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 03:22 PM   #7
Defnes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
Someone just posted a link in another forum to this reader, which looks like the last picture:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67442
http://www.xataka.com/libro-electron...-por-250-euros

They may or may not be the same reader
Yes, I think it is.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:32 PM   #8
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Middle one sure looks like Netronix!

Dear All:

From all I have seen, this middle one looks like a variation of the Netronix EB-600. They build almost 50 slight variations of their standard product for the Russian and European market. The center button is clearly a Netronix way of doing things. I am pretty sure I saw this last year at CES at the Netronix wheel.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote