Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-22-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Screen Print on Kindle Fire HD?

I had asked this question before but no one was able to answer it. There was a thread where someone posted that holding the volume key and on/off key simultaneously would produce a screen print under photos after a double clicking sound was made.

I tried it and got the double clicking sound but could not find the screen print under photos on my Kindle Fire HD.

Does anyone know where that screen print photo was filed?
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:37 PM   #2
hotwheelslover98
hotwheelslover98 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7"
Are you sure you did it right. I takes a couple of times sometimes. Also, if it did take one, did it show a preview of it on the screen for a second? I'd check the Photos folder with your computer for the file. I have no idea if you were asked this before but tis is what I'd try.
hotwheelslover98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:53 PM   #3
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Which sub folder of Photos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheelslover98 View Post
Are you sure you did it right. I takes a couple of times sometimes. Also, if it did take one, did it show a preview of it on the screen for a second? I'd check the Photos folder with your computer for the file. I have no idea if you were asked this before but tis is what I'd try.
I have lots of sub-folders in the Photos Folder. Which one is it?
Old 02-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #4
hotwheelslover98
hotwheelslover98 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7"
It should just be labeled as Screenshots.
hotwheelslover98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:28 PM   #5
sirmaru
Wizard

Not there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheelslover98 View Post
It should just be labeled as Screenshots.
I tried again and could not find a "screenshot" folder.

Thanks anyway.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Volume-down + Power simultaneously until camera-shutter sound and brief preview of image flashes on the screen.

The images can be found in the Pictures folder (not Photos) in a "Screenshots" subfolder. They will be named in a Screenshot_yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.png format.

/sdcard/Pictures/Screenshots when using an android file manager app like ES File Explorer and Kindle\Internal storage\Pictures\Screenshots when connected to a Windows PC via USB.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:31 PM   #7
sirmaru
Wizard

It worked - thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Volume-down + Power simultaneously until camera-shutter sound and brief preview of image flashes on the screen.

The images can be found in the Pictures folder (not Photos) in a "Screenshots" subfolder. They will be named in a Screenshot_yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.png format.

/sdcard/Pictures/Screenshots when using an android file manager app like ES File Explorer and Kindle\Internal storage\Pictures\Screenshots when connected to a Windows PC via USB.
It finally worked for me. I must have been pressing Volume UP when it did not work.