Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

View Poll Results: What is the greatest threat on the horizon?
No one will ever get the hang of Thursdays. 9 24.32%
The moon will get too close to it & knock Earth off-orbit. 7 18.92%
The blue one next to the fish. 21 56.76%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Temporary Test Poll

This is a temporary test poll. This poll and any posts that are made to it will be deleted within two days. This is only a test. If this had been an actual poll, you would have been advised to seek shelter and... wait, that's the Emergency Broadcasting Service. Never mind.

— Tom [Mad Moderator, and I don't mean as in angry]
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:50 PM   #2
Ron.
Evangelist
Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, LookBook, Nook Simple Touch
I see no poll, but I am guessing you know that already
Ron. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #3
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You posted while I was making it. This is a test of the new "Hide results until the poll closes" option in the MR software.
Old 09-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #4
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

I can see the results, but above them, it says, "Others cannot see the results until this poll is closed."

Well, can anyone else see the results? How about those who have not voted?

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 09-25-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #5
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I for one am in favour of temporary tests, so I will be voting yes in the poll, when it shows up.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:57 PM   #6
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I can see the results, but above them, it says, "Others cannot see the results until this poll is closed."

Well, can anyone else see the results? How about those who have not voted?
Oh, it popped up while I was posting. Yes, it is hidden!

All options, after voting, say "Votes Are Hidden Until This Poll Is Closed". Good job Tom!
Old 09-25-2011, 02:59 PM   #7
Ron.
Evangelist
Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ok seeing it now
Old 09-25-2011, 03:01 PM   #8
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Ok seeing it now
The poll results, or your vote?
Old 09-25-2011, 03:02 PM   #9
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

I seem to be the only one who can see the polling results. That's good. I guess the OP can see them, but others can't.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:03 PM   #10
Ron.
Evangelist

I see the poll, but no results, just [Votes are hidden until this poll is closed] which I assume is the desired result.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:05 PM   #11
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
Oh, it popped up while I was posting. Yes, it is hidden!

All options, after voting, say "Votes Are Hidden Until This Poll Is Closed". Good job Tom!
The credit goes to Alex. He's the one who made that option possible. We should do something nice for him. I believe he accepts Karma and belly rubs.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:06 PM   #12
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I seem to be the only one who can see the polling results. That's good. I guess the OP can see them, but others can't.
Is it because you are the OP, or because you are a moderator?
Old 09-25-2011, 03:06 PM   #13
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I see the "votes are hidden..."
Seems it's working as it should then!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:07 PM   #14
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Also, I notice the one I voted for is in italics. Nice!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:08 PM   #15
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
Is it because you are the OP, or because you are a moderator?
I assume because I'm the OP. Time will tell.