Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 02-13-2021, 11:43 AM   #1
rjwse@aol.com
Addict
rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle epub readers on android
new feature 5.11 ctrl-click class behavior

I like the new feature of putting cursor on class name and ctrl-clicking to open stylesheet. When I use it, it opens stylesheet and lands on second instance.
If clicked on class="w50" it opens stylesheet and lands not on .w50 but rather on .w75

I had been using Ctrl-t followed by typing in 'st' to open stylesheet quickly but this is just as handy.

I was wondering what would happen if I clicked on a tag and nothing happened. That would be handy, too, to open the stylesheet this way and also to see the exact definition of that tag. Yes, it gets confusing with downstream combinators, etc. but, in the main, it would be good.

Great new feature! Best regards, Pop
rjwse@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 11:58 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Open a bug report and attach a book where it happens. Note that the best way to do this is use the Live CSS panel where you can click on the selector to go to the corresponding rule.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert