Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 05:33 AM   #31
villamany
villamany began at the beginning.

Device: clara hd
Hello, i am in the same situation, can you send me the SD image davidfor?

Thanks a lot
Old 01-05-2019, 06:13 PM   #32
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 01-06-2019, 05:03 PM   #33
villamany
villamany began at the beginning.

Device: clara hd
Thanks a lot. Worked perfect!
I used a Ubuntu live USB for restoring the image and worked at first try with the standard "discs" utility.
Windows give me many issues managing the .ext4 partitions
Old 01-17-2019, 06:05 PM   #34
TVWatcher
TVWatcher began at the beginning.

Device: Clara HD, Paperwhite
Can I also get the image for the Clara HD? Thanks.
Old 01-17-2019, 08:28 PM   #35
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Advert
Old 01-31-2019, 12:27 PM   #36
Vvulpes
Vvulpes began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hi, I find myself needing that image for the Clara HD as well. Could you send it to me too? Also, I'm wondering, is there any particular reason why there's apparently no page where you can download an image for every device? It would be useful I think
Old 01-31-2019, 02:09 PM   #37
simontheu
simontheu began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hi,
Whilst poking around in uboot, managed to brick my Clara HD. Could I please get a link to the image?
Old 01-31-2019, 08:49 PM   #38
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PMs sent.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:56 AM   #39
carlone2
carlone2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Clara HD
Hello,
I'm in trouble with my Kobo Clara HD. I think I need a clean SD image of the original system.
Could someone please send me the link to the image?
Thanks in advance!!
Old 03-26-2019, 08:16 PM   #40
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-30-2019, 04:51 PM   #41
elhakan
elhakan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara hd
Hi, i need tolino shine 3 image for my clara hd please.
Old 03-30-2019, 08:44 PM   #42
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhakan View Post
Hi, i need tolino shine 3 image for my clara hd please.
Sorry, I haven't seen one. And you would be better to ask in the tolino forum.
Old 04-07-2019, 06:49 AM   #43
suweiyu
suweiyu began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
Dear David,
Could you please sent me kobo clara HD SD card image too? Thanks.
Old 04-07-2019, 07:50 AM   #44
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-09-2019, 06:56 PM   #45
Tony556
Tony556 is generous with chocolateTony556 is generous with chocolateTony556 is generous with chocolateTony556 is generous with chocolateTony556 is generous with chocolateTony556 is generous with chocolateTony556 is generous with chocolateTony556 is generous with chocolateTony556 is generous with chocolateTony556 is generous with chocolateTony556 is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle 90C6
Mind if I get that too? Ty in advance

And how do I change the dummy Serial, or is instructions in the PM?
Closed Thread

Tags
frozen, image, issue