Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-10-2009, 10:32 AM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
eHarlequin Half Price Sale

For today only, eHarlequin has a half price sale on all ebooks - just add coupon code CUTINHALF when you go to checkout. I checked one of the books already on sale - there is no double dipping with this one; you get half off list, not half off the sale price. Remember, all of their books do have DRM, so no Kindle compatibility there. However, all formats work on the PC and they do support some other devices, such as Sony and the nook (and have epub).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:35 AM   #2
quad4x4
quad4x4 began at the beginning.

Device: PalmTX
thanks
quad4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
onewayherway
Enthusiast
onewayherway began at the beginning.

Device: Sony reader 505
are there books in epub or pdf?
onewayherway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:02 PM   #4
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by onewayherway View Post
are there books in epub or pdf?
Looks like mostly PDF. Maybe all PDF. Which is annoying, because their freebies were released in ePub.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:25 PM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think it depends on the book - I usually buy mobipocket there, but they do have PDF and EPUB on most books (the few I've checked this morning and yesterday, did).
Advert
Old 12-10-2009, 01:28 PM   #6
koland
Grand Sorcerer

I think it depends on the book - I usually buy mobipocket there, but they do have PDF and LIT on most books (the few I've checked this morning and yesterday, did).
Old 12-10-2009, 06:16 PM   #7
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Thanks! I get most of these from the library each month, but I picked up a Christmas bundle, to get me in the mood. We have snow, but it is 6 degrees -- too cold!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote