Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-06-2009, 02:24 AM   #1
galavanter
Zealot
galavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-books

Device: jetBook, iPod Touch, Kindle 3
Kindle 1, Booklight, 8gb SD Card

I am selling a Kindle 1 with all accessories and box. I purchased it one month ago new in sealed box from a seller who had been given it as a gift from a talk show here in Los Angeles.

Also included is a Verilux book light (cost 20 bucks) and a Transcend 8gb SD card (16 bucks).

The reader is in like new condition and the cover is too except for some slight creases caused by the book light.

I have only purchased items on ebay so my 100% feedback as iamgalavanter doesn't have much significance. I have sold many cameras and lenses on rangefinderforum.com as galavanter without issue.

I will ship USPS Priority Mail with insurance, tracking, and professional packaging for $20.00. Paypal verified addresses only please.

I have also placed an ad on CL in Los Angeles, asking $250.00. Make it $225.00 plus shipping for MR members. Thank you.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-12-2009 at 06:49 AM. Reason: An indication that it has tentatively sold. -- Dr. Drib
galavanter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:33 PM   #2
chirprc
chirprc began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-300, Kindle (2nd Gen), Nook
I am interested in the Kindle that you have for sale. How the whole register/deregister thing work and will it come with any books on it?
chirprc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2009, 03:17 AM   #3
galavanter
Zealot
galavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-books

Sorry it's been tentatively sold to a MR member locally. Driving now.

Last edited by galavanter; 05-09-2009 at 10:50 AM.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:22 AM   #4
galavanter
Zealot

Sorry double post.

Last edited by galavanter; 05-09-2009 at 10:50 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:50 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Status changed. OP indicates tentatively sold.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2009, 04:14 PM   #6
galavanter
Zealot

The transaction had been conducted today. Thanks.