Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-09-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Nook wi-fi classic refurb $80 + $5 shipping

https://1saleaday.com/

One of those daily-deal sites.

Good deal on a wi-fi Nook. Refurb.

I don't have experience with this site myself but AFAIK they're OK.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:17 AM   #2
PodPeople
Connoisseur
PodPeople doesn't litterPodPeople doesn't litter

Device: Nook Simple Touch, iPad 3, Kindle 4B
I read the reviews on www.resellerratings.com on this company. I would not buy from them.
PodPeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2011, 06:28 PM   #3
kelliedn
Enthusiast
kelliedn plays well with otherskelliedn plays well with otherskelliedn plays well with otherskelliedn plays well with otherskelliedn plays well with otherskelliedn plays well with otherskelliedn plays well with otherskelliedn plays well with otherskelliedn plays well with otherskelliedn plays well with otherskelliedn plays well with others

Device: Sony Touch Reader PRS-650
I've bought from them several time and have NEVER had an issue. I'm in for one!
kelliedn is offline   Reply With Quote