Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-29-2018, 10:29 PM   #1
angelle17
angelle17 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
HELP: Can't Delete Kindle Books!!!

Okay, so I have Googled and Googled this but I have not been able to find an answer!

So I have a bunch of books that I wanted to delete. I went to the manage your content and devices web page and deleted them from my Amazon account which is what a lot of people said I should do. But they won't leave my device! And my device doesn't give me the option to delete them. Just to add to my kindle library (they are in my cloud- but I want them completely gone). I have even completely reset my kindle to factory settings and they still won't go away!

Please help me!
angelle17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 08:58 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
If you've deleted them from your account, and factory reset your kindle, they will be gone.

Are you sure you're not just finding them in the on-line store on your Kindle?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2018, 01:54 PM   #3
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
Do you have the settings on the left to "all" or "Downloaded"? If you delete books from your kindle, you should not see them in the "Downloaded" setting. Then you don't have to delete them from your account.
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote