Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-16-2009, 09:42 AM   #46
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Ah, that's likely because you're reading my initial attempt at the book. I sorta boned it when I was putting it together because I didn't quite know what to do. But Rwood is working on the properly cleaned up and formatted version, so if you can suffer through this, the next version will be of far better quality. ^_^
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:46 PM   #47
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

For those who are interested, the "tip jar" as suggested by Dreams has been moved to here:

http://www.raiden.net/writing/support/
Advert
Old 10-31-2009, 09:16 PM   #48
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thank you again for sharing your work..

I dropped something in the tip jar. Is the new file up yet?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:14 PM   #49
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author

Nope, still waiting on Rwood to finish it. He told me he's a bit busy for the moment and will have it finished as soon as he can. He'll also upload it here when he's done.

On a side note, did you get a chance to read the book yet, despite it being in a bit of a muddled condition? I'm curious to see what people around here think of it.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:35 PM   #50
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Still on my TBR list. I had a friend loan me a ton of her Books on CD and paperbacks. I have found that I collect ebooks like I use to with paper books. I like to have a supply in various genres so I can "browse" for what I am in the mood for and the amount of time I have.

I should get to it before Thanksgiving. I may try the audiobook at the same time as reading the text, just for fun.

Last edited by dreams; 10-31-2009 at 11:37 PM.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2010, 02:16 PM   #51
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
I just finished the book and enjoyed it overall. Do you have plans to release the sequels in ebook format as well? I pretty much only purchase ebooks these days.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote