Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-26-2014, 01:13 PM   #1
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
How To Configure Calibre Device/Target Directory with distinct names and settings?

I wasn't sure if it was better to post new or resurrect a severely dead topic.

I ran accross the Thread How To Configure Calibre Device Target Directory? and it answered a lot of my questions, but is there a way to have a folder/directory named in the settings so that if I had more than one that I needed to connect to, the settings could vary?

Please let me know if that was less clearly stated here than it seems in my head

And for any help/input
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:41 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
No question about it. You did good by starting a fresh thread

Each unique device Family-MODEL can have a separate save template.
ie. Kindle and Hanlin V5: 2 @ different devices. My K4NT and my Wifes K$NT must use the same template. (nothing stops me from changing it, just it is a PITA to remember to do)

Connect to folder is a 'device'
I think the same goes for any device that uses the Wireless device connection. It is a single template

I was thinking the might be a PI for that...but I don't see one for quick switching device templates
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2014, 01:50 PM   #3
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
No question about it. You did good by starting a fresh thread ....
I was hoping so

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I was thinking the might be a PI for that...but I don't see one for quick switching device templates
Yea, I looked for and suggested something similiar a while back, but seemed to be the only one interested. I found one that switches the import templates, but not the save to templates

gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote