Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-18-2016, 07:32 PM   #31
VyckyeSea
VyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of light

Device: NookHD
Too complicated for Me

So I've tried piecing together the information y'all have been posting for my files which are named like so:

[The Iron Fey 01] The Iron King - Julie Kagawa

I can get everything but the series number. Every time I try it gives me an invalid string message. Any ideas? Thanks.
VyckyeSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 08:29 PM   #32
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
How about posting exactly what you are using.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2016, 09:50 PM   #33
VyckyeSea
VyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of lightVyckyeSea is a glorious beacon of light

Device: NookHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
How about posting exactly what you are using.
This is what I've figured out so far.

^(\[(?P<series>[^0-9\-]+) (?P<series_index>[0-9.]+)\]) (?P<title>.+) - (?P<author>[^_]+)

I know I need all these parts, but something is missing.
VyckyeSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 10:43 PM   #34
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by VyckyeSea View Post
This is what I've figured out so far.

^(\[(?P<series>[^0-9\-]+) (?P<series_index>[0-9.]+)\]) (?P<title>.+) - (?P<author>[^_]+)

I know I need all these parts, but something is missing.
Using this
Code:
with this tile
Code:
[The Iron Fey 01] The Iron King - Julie Kagawa.epub
works for me.

You need to add a ebook type to the end of the title to get the test to work.

bernie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot.png
Views:	327
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	145654  
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:03 PM   #35
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
VyckyeSea,
Your posted RegEx and sample book are working for me, provided I add an ebook file type extension (*.epub, *.lit, *.mobi, etc) within the test field for Preferences/Adding Books.
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert